Chapter 13

Sam's POV:

"Colby Wait!" I shouted as Colby ran away. I then ran toward the guys. "Come on we got to find Colby," I told them. We all then left the gym and go into our cars. I had just driven out of the school parking lot when my phone rang. Elton picked it up and answered and put it on speaker.

S: Sam CB: Colby's mom

S: Hello?

MB: Sam! Thank goodness you answered!

S: Mrs.Brock what's wrong is everything ok?

MB: No sweetie, Colby just called me and told me everything. He told me he wants to end it all.

S: What?! Where is he?

MB: He's at the bridge near the school. I tried to talk him out of it but he hung up. Just please get to him on time!

S: Don't worry Mrs.Brock we'll stop him.

I then had Elton hang up and called Jake.

J: Hello?

S: Jake tell Corey to drive to the bridge near the school.

J: Why?

S: Mrs.Brock called and said that Colby is there

J: Ok I'll tell him

Elton hung up and we all drove to the bridge. Once we got to the bridge, I then got out of my car as I saw Colby leaning over the bridge. I then ran toward him. "Sunshine No!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back. Colby then shakily wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my chest.

Colby's POV:

"I'm sorry momma," I sniffled as I leaned over the bridge. I then closed my eyes as I was about to jump when suddenly "Sunshine No!" I then opened my eyes as I felt arms wrap around me. I then look to see Sam hugging me. I then shakily wrapped my arms around him as I sobbed into his chest.

"Why sunshine why?" Sam asked me with teary eyes. I then look to see the gang surrounding us. "I-I'm sorry I was just tired of the constant bullying and humiliation," I sniffled. "I just thought everyone would be better off if I was gone." "Colby, that's not true," Sam said as he cupped my face. "Colby, our lives would be miserable without you, your mom would be miserable without you, and I would be miserable without you."

"Colby, you're our ball of sunshine," Devyn told me. "Yeah little bro, our fam wouldn't be the same without you," Corey added. "I-I'm sorry," I apologized. "It's ok sunshine," Sam said while kissing my forehead. I just blushed as I hugged him while burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Let's go home yeah?" Sam suggested. I nodded my head as Sam got up and carried me bridal style.

Third Person POV:

As soon as Colby and the gang got home, Mrs.Brock right away ran toward Colby and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh Colbaby, don't ever scare me like that again!" Colby apologized as they all went to the living room and watched a movie. Hours later, the gang went home while Sam spent the night with Colby. The rest of the weekend was ok since Sam and Colby along with their friends had fun together.

Time Skip

Monday

Colby had just arrived at school and was nervously walking to his locker. As soon as he got to his locker, his eyes widened as he saw the picture that Hazel took of him in his boxers taped to his locker. Along with the word slut written on it. "Hey guys look, it's Colleen the slut." Colby then turned to see Hazel smirking at him. "Hey Colleen, how much to sleep with you?" a jock yelled.

"I'm guessing with that body of his, not as much!" Luke shouted as everyone laughed. Colby's bottom lip quivered as his eyes filled with tears. "Come on Colleen, why don't you show me how good you are," another jock said as he smacked Colby's butt. "S-stop please!" Colby begged as he slightly shook in fear and embarrassment. "Aww look, crybaby Colleen is going to cry!" Hazel cackled.

"Enough!" soon enough everyone stopped as Sam and the gang ran to Colby's side. "All Of You Fuck Off!" Sam shouted as everyone walked away. "Are you ok sunshine?" Sam asked. Colby then shook his head no as tears slipped down his face. "Sam look," Tara said as she ripped the picture from Colby's locker and gave it to Sam. "Colby, who did this?" Sam asked. "Hazel did," Colby replied. Colby then explained when Hazel took the picture until now.

"Ok, that's it this has gone far enough. Colby, we're taking you to see Principal Gomez so you can tell her about Luke and Hazel," Sam said. "N-No I Can't!" Colby replied. "Colby, the bullying will only get worse if you stay quiet," Jake told him. "If I tell, they'll only hurt me worse," Colby sadly replied. "Colby please do it for us?" Elton asked. "O-ok," Colby replied.

Colby and the gang then went to see Principal Gomez where Colby told her everything that's happened to him since he came to Kingston High. "I'm so sorry you have to go through that Cole," Principal Gomez apologized. "Did Luke and Hazel's friends also hurt you?" "Y-yes but not as much as Luke and Hazel," Colby replied. "Well, Luke and Hazel will be suspended for about a week while their friends will get a week's worth of detention." Colby thanked Principal Gomez as he and the guys left for class.