Chapter 5

Colby's POV:

"I-I have to go back to my friends," I replied as I tried to escape from the man's grasp on me. "Well, why don't we leave your friends and just go back to my place for some fun," the guy winked at me while smirking. My eyes widened as I knew what the man wanted. "N-No thanks, now can you please let me go?" I begged as I squirmed in his grasp.

"Come on cutie, I know you'll love it," he replied as he gripped my butt. "P-please stop," I said as I tried to kick him. But of course, I ended up missing completely. Suddenly the guy was shoved away from me. I look to see Sam and Elton with pissed-off looks on their faces. I then ran up to Sam and hid behind him.

"Come on man let me have my fair share with him?" the man grinned at them. "I don't think so you sick fuck!" Sam snapped at him. "Is there a problem over here?" the manager asked. "Yes sir there is," Elton said as he spoke first before the guy could. "My friend over there was being harassed by this guy over here," Elton explained while pointing at me and the guy.

Sam's POV:

"They're lying sir, my boyfriend and I was just leaving. Right babe?" the guy said while glaring at Colby. Colby on the other hand, softly whimpered as he clutched tightly to the back of my shirt. "Sir, he's the one who's lying," I replied. "Not only is this boy my boyfriend but he's also a high schooler just like me and my friend. We were kindly minding our business when this guy came and began to sexually harass him." I explained. "Is this true young man?" the manager asked Colby. Colby then nodded his head. "Y-Yes sir, we were just looking around when I accidentally bumped into him. So I apologized and he right away began harassing me," Colby softly replied.

The manager not only kicked the guy out but also had him banned from the mall. After Elton and I paid for our stuff, I then grabbed Colby's hand and intertwined our fingers together. "T-thanks for helping me back there," Colby said. "No problem," I replied. "Anything for a friend," Elton replied with a soft smile on his face.

We soon met up with the others who had shocked looks on their faces because I was holding hands with Colby. "Why are you guys holding hands?" Corey asked. "I'll explain on the way, now let's go," I replied as I led us outside. Once we got to our cars, Elton and I then explained everything to the others about earlier's events. "Is he ok?" Jake asked. "Yeah, he's just in shock that's all," I replied.

We then went and hung out at Colby's house and played some video games for a bit. Afterward, we ordered pizza and watched The Conjuring. We also saved some pizza for Colby's mom as well. We were halfway through the movie when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned to see Colby had fallen asleep on me. I smiled as I brought him close to me and wrapped an arm around him.

"Aww," I then look to see the guys awwing at me and Colby. "Shh!" I shushed them as I pointed to a sleeping Colby. They soon understood and began to whisper to me. "You two look so cute together," Devyn told me. "I second that," Tara added. "Thanks but I don't think he's into me like that," I replied. "Ok but what about you? Are you into him like that?" Jake asked me. "Nah, he's just a friend," I replied to him. "Uh-huh, sure," Corey said with a goofy grin. "If he's just a friend, then why did you tell the store manager that he was your boyfriend?" Elton smirked.

I then felt my face slightly heat up. "I only did it to protect him," I replied. "Ok, yeah sure," they snickered. I just rolled my eyes as we continued the movie. Moments later, the guys went home and I stayed with Colby still sleeping in my arms. I then took out my phone and began to scroll through social media.

Suddenly the front door opened and Mrs.Brock entered. Once she saw us a smile appeared on her face. "My, don't you two look cute together?" she stated. I then slightly blushed just as I felt Colby moving. Colby woke up and realized how he was sleeping and instantly scooted away from me. I softly chuckled. "S-Sorry," he apologized. "It's fine," I replied.

Colby's POV:

I turned to see my mom smiling at us. "Hi momma," I greeted. "Hello sweetie, sorry for waking you up," she told me. "it's fine," I replied. "Did everyone leave already?" I asked Sam. Sam smiled as he nodded his head. "Yeah, they had to go home 'cause it was getting late. I would've gone too but you were so comfortable sleeping on me," Sam said as I slightly blushed. "Oh Lesa, we saved you some pizza for dinner," Sam informed my mom. "Why thank you, Sam," my mom thanked him with a smile as she left for the kitchen.

"Are you going to go now?" I asked him. "I have to but I could stay over if you want?" he asked while smiling. "S-Sure if that's ok with you of course," I told him. He just nodded as he texted his mom. "Now where will I be sleeping?" Sam asked me. I realized I haven't thought of that. "Um, you could stay with me?" I suggested as Sam's eyes widened. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to! " I quickly added. "I would love to," Sam replied softly.

On our way up to my room, I told my mom that Sam was sleeping over. She said she was ok with the idea as long as we weren't too noisy. I agreed and we went to my room where I let Sam borrow some of my loose oversized pj's. Once we got ready for bed we then got under the covers and fell asleep.

Third Person POV:

The rest of the weekend was actually pretty good. Colby hung out with Sam and the gang. Now it's Sunday and tomorrow Colby has school which he's really dreading. He hopes he doesn't get picked on anymore but that's never going to happen anytime soon.