KIDNAPPED

Alfea

I was right down the hall to my next class. I was rushing trying not to be late. I forgot a book that I needed, told Aisha to go ahead and I will catch up with her in a few.

On the way, Shira sensed something was wrong, like something was watching her. She looked all around her then she saw it, there was a shadow of a man with red eyes right down the hallway.

The eyes sent shivers down her spine, they spoke of true Evil. Shira turned and started running as fast as she could to get as far away as possible.

Right as she turned the corner and towards the classroom door, its clawed hand grabbed her ankle and brought her crashing to the ground. She let out a blood-curdling scream that caught everyone's attention. Just as it began drag her down the hallway the door to the classroom swung open.

"Shira" yelled Aisha. She and the Winx chased after us but the Shadow was too fast.
"Let me go." Cried Shira trying to kick the hand off her leg but it went right through it.

"Morphix net" called Aisha. It also went right through but it also seemed to annoy him because suddenly the lights from the chandelier started to explode and go out, falling on the winx. They had to take cover.

This gave him time to carry Shira out of an open window and into the sky. She looked at the sky to see that it was blood red. He started dragging her to the forest that was close to the school.

She could hear the others calling out her name and she would answer but it seems like they couldn't hear her. The farthest she got away the harder it was to hear them, when for who knows how long, he suddenly let go and vanished.

Shira got up and started to looked around, the forest around her was unfamiliar and she could no longer hear the other calling her name which means she is very far from Alfea. "Bloomix"she called

She suddenly see something flying down, it was a large bony bird, it looked like it was made out of bones

She suddenly see something flying down, it was a large bony bird, it looked like it was made out of bones. It grabbed a hold of Shira in it's sharp talons and started flying her into the sky.

She wanted to escape but it's sharp claws with close to her wings and she did not want to accidentally damage them so she let it take her to wherever it was heading. As it carried her into the red fogged sky Shira wondered if she would ever see her sister and home again?