The school for Good

The bird was flying with Shira for what feels like hours, When the bird started descending from the clouds. She could see a great big forest and what looked like two big castles and a tower in the middle surrounded by a big lake. One looked gorgeous and beautiful while the other look dark and gloomy.

The birds started flying towards the beautiful castle when it suddenly let go of Shira. She was so surprised that she felt all the way until she landed into a bed of flowers. She looked around to see that she was in a valley of flowers. She was so amazed by the beautiful sight that she was spooked when she heard what sounded like girls' voices.

She flew over to see a group of girls dressed in pretty ball gowns, huddle together laughing and talking. "Hello" called Shira. The girls were surprised to hear a voice that was not a part of their group. They looked around but couldn't find who was talking. "Up here" said Shira.

The girls looked up and were surprised to see a girl their age flying with beautiful wings wearing a beautiful outfit. The girls have never seen a fairy that looks like them so they were surprised.

“Who and what are you?” a blond girl said in awe. “My name is Shira, princess of Andros and the fairy of song. Can you tell me where I am?” asked Shira. This confused the girls for they have never heard of Andros nor about a Fairy song.

“You are at the school of Good, are you a reader?” asked one of the other girls. “Reader? I was kidnapped and dropped off here,” said Shira. “Then you are a reader, a reader is someone not from the Fairy tales.” explained another girl.

“Then I guess I am. May I ask what are your names” asked Shira. One of the girls stepped forward  “Oh how rude of us we never said our names. I’m Beatrix, this is Reena, Millicent, and Kiko.” Before any more can be said, a herd of small fairies came and grabbed the girls and started flying them into the school. Her own fairies stop to look at her for they have never seen a student with wings.

They shook out of their confusion and gestured Shira to follow them. The fairies herded the girls into a tight, mirrored corridor, and left them to mingle. “Welcome, New Princess,” said a floating, seven-foot nymph. It moved aside to reveal a foyer so magnificent it left Shira speechless.

“Welcome to the School for Good.” while the nymphs started calling out names Shira started looking around, heading out of the corridor and into the hallway, she walked into another room.

The room was filled with beautiful dresses and full body mirrors. “ It seems you found the groom room.” A voice behind her said. Shira turned around and saw a sun kissed skin woman in a gold dress. “Who are you?” asked Shira. “ I am Professor Clarissa Dovey and I have been waiting for you, princess Shira of Andros.” “You know who I am, do you know why I was brought here?” asked Shira.

“Yes, You see every five hundred years we get someone from the magical dimension be it a Fairy, Princess, Witch, or Prince. That is why no one really knows about it.” Said Professor Dovey. “Can I go home?” Asked Shira with Begging eyes.

She wants to go back home to her sister, to her pet Luna, to her home. “I’m sorry dear you can’t leave till your story is finished,”said Professor Dovey. Shira was saddened by her words but her next word did bring a smile to her face.

“But we did learn last time from a previous fairy that you can create a portal to bring the stuff you need here and to communicate with loved ones. And from seeing that smile on your face you know how. I suggest waiting until you get to your dorms.”

Shira was indeed smiling, while she wasn’t happy she couldn’t go home, she was glad she could at least call her sister to tell her she was alright and what was going on.

“Now I’m going to give a special announcement and introduce you to the schools and explain what you are to them. But enough of that for now, first we have to get you into a dress.” explained Professor Dovey.

Shira smiled and nodded to show she understood, she transformed back into her regular form. “Can I conjure myself a dress?” asked Shira. After getting permission Shira transformed her clothes into a beautiful blue gown.

 After getting permission Shira transformed her clothes into a beautiful blue gown

Professor took her back to the corridor where the other girls were. When Shira got into line it didn’t take long for her to reach the nymph passing out the schedules and books. The nymph handed her her schedule and a basket full of books. She could see some peeking out.

The privilege of Beauty
Winning Your Prince
The Recipe Book for Good Looks
Princess with a Purpose
Animal Speech 1: Barks, Neighs, & Chirps

She then looked at her schedule

(Ignore Agatha of the woods and put Shira of Andros

(Ignore Agatha of the woods and put Shira of Andros.)
She looked at the girls and then at Professor Dovey, she knows she was going to like it here.