The End

Well folks this is the end, hope you had fun.

Enjoy reading!
———————-————————————

The atmosphere in the Dreaming got tense once the couple returned after their..encounter with the Corinthian and Rose. Dream would have to wait until Rose fell asleep again to stop her, Amaris tired her best to keep up and help out. Then it happened, "She's here" Dream whispered. Lucienne and Amaris looked up from their books.

"What do you want us to do?" The queen asked her husband, "I need you to stay here, just in case I fail. Loosh you stay too" he took Amaris's hands in his "If I do not return, you will have to stop her". She glanced down sadly, she could never hurt a child but knew what would happen if the Vortex got out of hand. "I promise. I'll see you soon, my love" she wrapped her arms around his neck, enveloping him into a tight hug.

Only a few minutes after he left the two heard footsteps coming from a few isles down. "Who could that be?" Amaris asked. Loosh shrugged "Probably a dreamer, I'll help them", she stood up and headed towards the noise. With everything that was happening Amaris grew worried for her friend, she quickly got up and followed.

Loosh appeared to be talking to a older woman who oddly familiar , "Your majesty!, guess who I just found, Miss Unity Kincaid..Rose Walkers great-grandmother" Loosh smiled awkwardly. Amaris's eyes widened as she realized why she looked so familiar. "Your the Queen?Should I bow?" Unity joked, Amaris chuckled shaking her head "No no, if you are Rose's relative then you are already a trusted ally".

Unity raised her eyebrow, "So how do you two know my granddaughter?". The friends glanced at each other, how do you tell someone that their relative is practically a black hole and is about to be killed. "It's a long story, you may want to sit down" Loosh suggested, she sat and the two began to explain everything

Meanwhile Dream and Rose stood in what once was Fiddlers Green. Dream took a few steps forward "Death is not always such a bad thing, my sister is actually quite nice", Rose stared at him confused about what he actually was. "You could stay here if you like, my raven was once a mortal and I'm sure Amaris would love to have you stay with us" he suggested, before he could go on a voice called out to them. "Wait, sir!" Fiddlers Green came out of no where, he told the king he'd give his life in exchange for his friends. "I cannot find it in my heart to be mad at you, but I think my queen would love her favorite dream back" Dream confessed.

The kind older man nodded "Anything for her, Rose if you do decide to stay. Rest under my trees and enjoy my flowers..Goodbye", he returned to his original state bringing life back to bland landscape. The two stood quietly watching the storm above get worse, "I am sorry" Dream stared into her eyes with genuine condolence. "Just do it, I'm ready" Rose commanded. The process began, Dream held out his hand slowly taking Rose's life force.

"Dream!, Stop!" His wife's scared voice made him drop his arm and turn towards he direction worried, he saw loosh and another woman running up after her. "This is Unity Kincaid" Loosh introduced her, "I am Rose's great-grandmother. And according to this book I was meant to be the vortex of this age. But because you were imprisoned and locked out of the Dreaming that fate was handed down to my descendants" Unity explained.

Dream looked as if he were going to pass out, Amaris placed a hand on his wrist to make sure he wasn't having a stroke. "I don't understand" he sputtered, Unity scoffed "You're not very bright are you?". Amaris held in her urge to laugh but it was hard with Dreams shocked face. Unity held her hand out towards her granddaughter, "Come here, Rose. I want you to reach down inside yourself and give me whatever it is that makes you the vortex". Rose shook her head confused "But h-how?", Unity smiled "You're dreaming, darling. Anything is possible".