Welcome to Hell

Check notes

Thanks for reading everyone
It means a lot!
Also sorry for the spelling errors

———————————————————-

"Mari?, Are you awake?", I felt my mind and body starting up like a machine. I groaned and stretched out my body and wings. A few bones cracked as I let out a soft moan, "Haven't heard that noise in a couple centuries" Dream mumble beneath his voice.

I giggled at his stupid joke, it's odd to hear him make them. He was never the joking type of entity, always so serious and grim. It's nice to see how humans have impacted him, in a good way this time.

I rolled over and out of the bed. My wings popped out and allowed me to glide down, landing in front of him. "Ready to pay a visit to my sibling?" I asked while opening my closet doors, he groaned in annoyance. "I'd like to avoid them but I know that's not possible" he rubbed his eyes, "what are you doing? I don't think your outfit is going to make things easier" he stated.

I rolled my eyes while flipping through my many gowns, "First off the right outfit can make anything easier, secondly you know how my sibling is with they're theatrics so I need to look slightly dramatic to please them" I picked out white cover.

"And since you don't have your Ruby or Helm, I'll use myself as a ticket inside the kingdom

"And since you don't have your Ruby or Helm, I'll use myself as a ticket inside the kingdom. Which means I need my crown" I looked around the room, "where did I hide it.." I asked myself as I paced around the place. I spotted a single rose sitting on my desk. "Ah there you are!" I waltzed over and grabbed it. I threw it in the hair and watched as it's petals scattered above me and created my crown.

 I threw it in the hair and watched as it's petals scattered above me and created my crown

"Now are you ready?" Dream stood in the same place as before,
"Yup, let's go Hell!".
"Wait like Hell hell or are you being metaphorical?" Another voice asked, I tilted my head up to see Mathew resting on my bed. "Oh hello again Mathew, how are you?Adjusting well I see" I held out my arm for him to land on, his claws gripped my skin to gain balance. "Yes your majesty I'm doing well, but are we going to actual Hell?", I giggled and looked to Dream. He started to wave his hand allowing the sand to swirl around us. "You know what?Fuck it let's go to Hell!" Mathew shouted as we were transported away from our realm.