𝐗𝐗𝐕

"Cool powers

"Cool powers."

"What is this place?" Thor questioned as he along with the rest of the team walked up the path to a beautiful white farmhouse. Jasmine knew where they were, at least she got the hint when Clint kept quiet, simply guiding them towards the place.

"A safe house?" Tony suggested as they reached the steps.

Barton nodded, "Let's hope." He turned the door knob handle allowing himself and the rest in, "Honey, I'm home." He announced.

As they all stepped foot in the house, they were faced with a heavily pregnant Laura Barton, walking their way. She wore a slight smile but was overall confused at the presence of Earth's Mightiest heroes.

"Hi." Clint greeted her, "Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey." She responded by welcoming him with a kiss.

Tony furrowed his eyebrows at the interaction, "This is an agent of some kind." He muttered.

Clint turned to the group, "Gentleman, this is Laura." He introduced his wife.

"I know all your names." She said with an awkward chuckle.

Before anyone could say anything the sound of hurried footsteps came rushing their way, "Ooh, incoming." Two young children, Cooper and Lila ran in, the latter immediate latching on to her father.

"Dad!" She exclaimed happily.

"Hi, sweetheart!" He kissed the top of her head before doing the same to his son, "Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?"

With the same look from before Tony watched the kids, "These are...smaller agents."

"Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" Barton gushed at his children.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The young girl questioned with a smile.

Natasha moved, making her presence known to her, "Why don't you hug her and find out?" Lila squeals and rushes towards Natasha, who picks her up in her arms.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologized for the intrusion, cutting the somewhat awkward tension.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony remarked with sarcasm.

Clint turned to his team, "Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

As the others fell into small conversation the sound of plastic toys crushing under Thor's foot caused for Steve and Jasmine to look his direction and down towards the scattered legos he was pushing under the couch. Another set of eyes landed his way by the small Barton girl who looked up at the God with doe eyes, though they were quickly ripped away. Thor's eyes however stayed down with quietness until he was pulled out of his somewhat stilled trance by the 'ding' coming from the toaster in the kitchen .