𝐗𝐈𝐕

"Haven't we all"

"Haven't we all"

The two entered through the halls of the hospital still hiding and trying to avoid any cameras that were spread out around the halls. As the two reached where Steve had hid the drive, Jasmine couldn't help but roll her eyes playfully.

The two turned the corner and Steve pointed to the machine that was straight in front of them, "You put it in a vending machine?" She asked.

Steve shrugged, "Would you have had a better idea in such a short time?" He questioned.

She nodded, "Probably, yeah." She responded sarcastically.

As the two reached the vending machine Steve face fell, Jasmine caught on to the disappointment on his face. "Steve?" She questioned noticing his look. Before any of them can say anything else Natasha came up from behind them, her reflection visible on the glass as she blew a bubble with her gum.

The soldier wasted no time in dragging the black widow into an empty room, "Where is it?" He pushed her against a wall angrily, Jasmine just watched confused.

"Safe." She responded.

Steve didn't find that answer satisfactory, "Do better!"

"Where did you get it?" Natasha questioned but still did not answer his questions.

"Why would I tell you?"

Natasha eyes Jasmine before looking back at the blonde in front of her, "Fury gave it to you. Why?" She questioned.

He ignored her question once again, "What's on it?"

"I don't know."

Once again Steve pushed her harshly. "Stop lying!" He pushed.

Jasmine stepped in between them, "Calm down." She told Steve before turning to Natasha.

Natasha sent her a thankful look but her stoic look returned as she glared at Steve, "I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

His eyes narrowed at the girl, "I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" He questioned.

"Well, it makes sense." Natasha responded like it was obvious, "The ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in, so do you."

"I'm not gonna ask you again."

"I know who killed Fury. Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones who do call him the Winter Soldier. He's credited with over two dozen assassinations in the last fifty years."

"I know." Steve answered remembering Jasmine's own experience. "He's a ghost story."

"Five years ago I was escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot out my tires near Odessa. We lost control, went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there. I was covering my engineer, so he shot him straight through me." She pulled up her jacket slightly. "Soviet slug, no rifling. Bye-bye bikinis." She smirked.