𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"I have a few"

"I have a few"

"Call it, Cap."

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash."

"Wanna give me a lift?" Clint turned to Tony.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." He remarked before lifting off into the sky.

"Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." He points to the all mighty god before gesturing to the two girls who stood by. "Us three, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk." He looked at the green giant, "Smash."

Hulk smirked happily before soaring into the sky, throwing himself to the biggest building taking out the several Chitauri.

"Any more tricks you can show us?"

She smirked and looked at the supersoldier, "I have a few."

Once the three were left alone they quickly became surrounded. Natasha shot at them as Steve threw his shield making it bounce from one to the other knocking them out but Jasmine had a quicker plan.

"You guys might want to get closer to the middle." She warned them and they did what she said. Jasmine closed her eyes before leaping into the air and when she came down her fist met the concrete creating a giant ring of fire taking out most of the chitauri surrounding them.

 Jasmine closed her eyes before leaping into the air and when she came down her fist met the concrete creating a giant ring of fire taking out most of the chitauri surrounding them

"You could do that all of this time?" Natahsa asked in a joking manner, making Jasmine shrug with a smile on her face.

"We have to split up. the more ground we cover the more we can take out."

The three went their own ways, each taking down more Chitauri every turn they took. Using her telekinetic powers she was able to throw Chitauri against each other. For a while she had the obvious upper hand but after a while she began to become a bit exhausted, she began to lose momentum. As she was about to blast another ball of fire to a Chitauri, one came out of nowhere shooting her in the abdomen.