𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"Hidden Truth"

"Hidden Truth"

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron." Steve Rogers seethed through his teeth.

The Avengers, most still dressed in their formal attire, were scattered around the lab all tired from the fight that had erupted earlier with Ultron and the Legionnaire. The only person missing was Thor as he followed the Iron Legion out, trying to stop them.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha looked through the screen.

Rhodey crossed the floor, "He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" he questioned.

"Nuclear codes." Maria Hill suspects in realization.

"Nuclear codes." Rhodes confirmed her suspicions, "Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

Nat turned her attention towards them, "Nukes? He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve corrected, arms crossed over one another.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint reminded from where he stood.

Maria had a puzzled look on her face, "But there wasn't anyone else in the building."

Tony nodded, "Yes there was." He brings up a 3D image of the JARVIS' consciousness, which just looked like a bunch of lights to most.

"This is insane.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense."

Bruce Banner: No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage.

Suddenly Thor barges back in, he marches his way towards Tony taking him by the throat, holding him up in the air.

They all exclaimed in surprise, wanting him to stop, "It's going around." The archer muttered not flinching at the scene.

Tony tapped against the gods arms, "Come on. Use your words, buddy." He urged.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." The long-haired blonde seethed in anger.

"Why don't we turn our attention to her, she used her powers." Tony gestured towards the dark skinned girl, "Some we weren't sure she even had. She lied to us."

Jasmine's eyes snapped in her direction, "Don't move the blame to me." She went to step up with just as much anger as Thor but was pulled back by Steve.

"Thor! The Legionnaire. " The supersoldier called out to him, having him drop tony back on the ground.

He turns back towards the man, "Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." He was clearly annoyed as he continued glaring down Tony.