𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Classified Location

Classified Location

"I thought you said he'd be here." A seven year old Jasmins pouted as she stared up at her mom.

Lauren bright up her hand to her daughter's face, rubbing her cheek in a comforting manner, "I said he would try."

"But this is our tradition. He's never missed the midnight countdown." Midnight countdown. Something they've done forever on the night of Jasmine's birthday. Her father, Fury, was too excited to wait till morning when it came to her first birthday so he waited and counted down the clock until midnight on march 18.

"I know munchkins. I promise you he tried his best to come here before the clock struck twelve."

"Can I wait for him at least?" Jasmine's big brown eyes pleading.

Lauren contemplated for a second before turning to her daughter, "How about you go to bed and if he comes home soon and he's up for it we'll wake you up and sing to you. Sounds good?"

"I guess." It was the best she knew her mom would give her."

"Good." Lauren picked up the child. "Off to bed."

After Lauren had put Jasmine to sleep she took this time to clean up the mess that was around the house and kitchen from the baking they were doing earlier. She had been doing so for about half an hour and just when she was about to head to bed she saw the lights of a car pulling in. Like anybody else she assumed it was her 'husband' who had said he might get there late. So instead of heading straight to bed she went to open the door only to be met with men in tactical gear. Before she had time to react they had injected something into her neck sedating her.

The men in gear entered the home and began to quickly look through their things trying to find what they were looking for. They knocked things over, opened and slammed things harshly and loudly.

And of course with all the ruckus going on it was a given that it would wake up the child that was asleep peacefully in her room. So when the small child reached the family room where she saw dozens of men in gear she would undoubtedly freak out. But what was more scary was seeing her mom passed out on the floor. And like any child she ran to her mothers said avoiding the hands that tried to grab her as she ran past the many agents.

"Mama." The little girl sobbed, shaking her mom. "Wake up. Please." She continued to cry into the side of her mother.

It wasn't until she felt a cold arm grab onto her that she began to completely lose it. She wasn't able to see the person who grabbed her but she began to kick and scream hoping it would do something. It proved to do much.

"No! Mama please!" She started squirming trying to get out of the grip of the man but it was no use. It wasn't until she finally made it into the back of a truck that she noticed the metal arm. He put her in the corner putting restraints round both her ankles and wrists also sedating the girl like they did her mother. Jasmine couldn't tell out of fear but the man was hesitant. He had gone after many people before but something about a child brought him back to who he really was.