𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Burn in hell"

"Burn in hell"

While they were finishing planning their attack on Hydra, Jasmine was still fighting. Although she was a human girl, she still had power seeping through her.

She refused to let the exhaustion of fighting take over her. Her eyes were kept open and she used whatever strength she had to take off the restraints from her wrist. She banged them against the hard pavement of the floor. It made a loud noise but Jasmine didn't care, she needed them off so she could heal.

The guard that was left from Hydra could hear the loud banging from inside and at first did nothing to stop it but his own irritation got the best of him. He pushed the door open and was met with the girl leaned up against the wall still banging the restraint against the hardness.

"Shut up!" He screamed as he neared her but Jasmine just kept on doing what she did. He crouched down to her height forceful grabbing her from the chin, "You little bitch, I said–"

Before he could finish Jasmine took the last of her strength striking him against the face with her right fist along with the metal restraint cuff. The guard jerked back and hit the floor. It wasn't enough to keep him down for long but enough to where Jasmine could free herself with the gun from his holster that she had sneakily gotten when he wasn't looking.

She pushed it to shoot off the restraints from her wrist. The guard began to stand to him but Jasmine shot him in the legs prohibiting him from stepping any closer to her.

Taking a few moments to give herself the time to heal Jasmine holstered the gun into her side and mentally prepared herself for what was to come after she left.

She felt around her abdomen to see that her wound was mostly healed, with that she solely eased her way out of the small room and went on to look for an exit route.

Even though she was cautious the only thing that was coursing through Jasmines was anger. She could feel it running through her veins and it corrupted her thoughts. Hydra took everything she had and Jasmine was going to make them pay, even if that meant taking out every Hydra agent one by one, powers or not.

⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✿ ⋅.} ─── ⊰

Steve Rogers accompanied by Maria HIll had made it inside the Triskelion and had successfully interfered with the intercoms. They waited by the door, Agent Hill and Sam pointing their weapons straight to the person who pulled the door open.

Steve gave a stern nod, "Excuse us."  The tech held his hands up, stepping aside so that they could pass by.

The trio walked up the steps to the tech room where they kicked out all of the former agents that were in there. Steve held down the button as he spoke into the intercom, that would be shared through the whole triskelion, including the council members.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth." Steve paused, taking a breath thinking about the hell that has happened so far, "SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Steve finished off his speech earning a sincere look of pride from Maria.