Welcome to Wonderland

It has been three months since James and lily wedding and the birth of hazel Euphemia Potter. It was now august third. Euphemia was putting the flowers together for the wedding  when her son was helping get a two-month-old hazel potter ready for the wedding. Anna and heinya pushed it back to the newly wedded parents. Potters had time to adjust to their lives.

"Uh, mom?" James said
"Yes?"
"Anna is starting to get ready for the wedding but is only letting in andromeda and no one else in to help her," James said in a worried tone.
" James, it's her wedding day, and I don't blame her for you not helping her get dressed."
"Okay, I'm going to see how heinya is doing."
"Okay, Jamie."

Anna was indeed getting ready, but James failed to mention that not only was andromeda helping her but so was regulus; she couldn't deal with Sirius, so to replace Sirius, she had charlotte help her too. They were laughing and having fun while getting ready for her wedding. She was glad to have a family who cared about her well-being, even if that was just regularity and drama.

Anna finished getting dressed and looked stunning in her dress; her hair was naturally curly, half up and down with white and yellow flowers.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

the ceremony started heinya walked out first escorted by her brother erick her father didn't approve of the whole bisexual thing. so her brother stepped in heiny was stunning her dress, her her short brown curly hair hair was down with a blue flower crown. the guest looked at all while heinya walking down the isle.

anna was ready to walk down the isle regulus on her left and sirius on her right, they stepped down while the music was playing here comes the bride. the guest looked in aw while a 6 year old persephone lestrange was sprinkling flowers down the isle.

When she made it to the isle heinya eyes were full of love and infectious love for her soon to be wife and Anna was stunning in the dress.

Heinya whispered "you look stunning love."
Anna said "you too"

Fleamont started the ceremony it went beautifully they said there vows and they both said at the same time "I do".
They kissed when fleamont said you may kiss the bride.

The ceremony went beautifully everyone congratulated the new couple.

Anna was talking to some guest when she heard a tiny voice say "Avva Avva!"

"Hi sefie." Anna said

"Congratulations auntie." Persephone said

"Thank you sefie."

"Persephone leta lestrange!" A voice range out

Persephone looked up at Anna terrified of the Persephone screaming her full name; Anna knew the girl was scared of her mother.

Bellatrix walked over and grabbed her daughter by the arm very tightly and wacked her on the arm once perspehone didn't dare make a scene at her aunties wedding she knew better.
"What have I said about running up to the bride Persephone." Bellatrix said know scowling her daughter.

" not to and children are seen not heard." Persephone said in a shack voice.

"Exactly now since you can't behave we're going home say goodbye." Bellatrix said

"Congrats auntie and goodbye." Persephone said with a scared and said expression on her face.

With that the lestranges left the ceremony and Persephone got a severe punshiment.

Everyone congrats the newly wedded couple. Sirius walked up to his sister and said " may I have the first dance."

" you may." Heinya said stepping away from her wife.

Sirius and Anna dance a beautiful waltz across the floor to the song "Danse Macarbe." They dance gracefully.

Then regulus dance with his sister Anna could feel there was something wrong so she said "Quid est, iniuriam?"

Regulus responded "nihil ego desidero."

She hugged her youngest brother tighter and said "potes visita."

They night went well they danced played games and had fun.

Dumbledore walked up to the Anna and said "congrats." To her he then told her she had a job at Hogwarts as the new DADA teacher.

Anna would start immediately the following year which would be regulus seventh year she was excited that would mean she would get to see reggie more often.

Heinya was so happy for her wife; they are going to have a happy life surrounded by the people they love and a stable job and a cottage in London.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

The honeymoon was beautiful and relaxing they went to France in a small cottage away from the wizarding world and the war. When it was time to return back to England to the war and work Anna wasn't excited that means they would have to start looking for cottages and start trying for an heir for the black family.

Anna knew she wanted children but it was too early but she did fall pregnant durning the honeymoon after a push from her parents and Heinya parents.

They return to London; Heinya and Anna were staying with James and lily and a two month old hazel until Anna's due date which was in 2 months.

Time skip

It was know June Anna was very pregnant lily was concern because it wasn't like her pregnancy with hazel or any pregnancy Anna looked very pregnant.

Little did they know it wasn't just one baby Anna was caring it was two.