Gryffindor Vs. Slytherin

The day she started like any other. Anna woke up, brushed her teeth, dressed, and wore her Quidditch jersey. She headed downstairs to meet her girlfriend, and they exchanged playful banter.

Heinya walked to breakfast with Marlene, Sirius, and James as the Gryffindor Quidditch team sat together before games for good luck. Anna bumped into them while walking with Dorcas, Evan, Barty, Pandora, and Reggie.

Anna said, " Slytherin will the game, but whatever the turnout is, good luck, ms. causcan."heinya said, "Yes, good luck ms. black, and everyone knows Gryffindor is going to win." Anna said, "We'll see love, well see."

Anna went through the day and was excited about the quidditch game. Later that evening, she sat next to Lily for potions, their day's last class. She finished brews, wished her brother luck, and headed off to prepare for the quidditch game.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

The quidditch game starts.

They started the game, and it went on for hours. Gryffindor and Slytherin were now tied at 10 to 10. James and Anna were head to head, trying to catch the snitch so their house could win. There was head-to-head and flying faster as they were both reaching, and at the heat of the moment, Anna caught their snitch, and the announcer announced.

And Slytherin wins the quidditch match.

Evan came running over and put her on his shoulders, and the whole Slytherin house was cheering and chanting," Slytherin is supper" Evan let her down. She went to get the change—Sheran into Sirius, who was walking with Marlene, James, Remus, heinya, and Peter.

Anna said, "Good game."

Sirius said in the most snarky way possible, "Yeah, good game."

Remus elbowed his boyfriend and said.

" be nice, and Anna, congrats on your win; Sirius is just sour about losing the game. He'll get over it soon."

Anna said, "Thanks, moony" Before she could finish, Walburga, Orion, Narcissa, Lucius, Rudolphus, and Bella came over and congratulated her. They told her how close the game was and how she was a fantastic asset to the Quidditch team.

Sirius looked more discussed and started to walk away when Snape came and said, "Well, I guess your quidditch caption isn't as bright as he thinks he is." before Sirius could respond, Anna whispered a nonverbal jinx at Snape, and he broke out in hives.

Sirius saw annas mouth move and worded thank you; Anna worded back no problem, snape is a dick anyway.

She celebrated the rest of the night at her house, and then she, regulus, Dorcas, Marlene, Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, heinya, Evan, Barty, and Pandora went upstairs, and they played games and drank fire whisky.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

The following day Anna went to breakfast and sat with her friends. Slughorn came over and congratulated her on winning Slytherin the quidditch game.

Slughorn said, "Your skills were awe-inspiring, ms. Black, keep up the good work; see you at slough club tonight. Have a nice day."

Anna said, "Thank professor. Have a nice day."

Slughorn nodded and walked off, heinyacame from behind her in a good mood and said, "Good morning, love."

Anna said, "Good morning, love; you are cheery today."

heinya said, "Well, thank you, love, happy anniversary, and congrats on winning the quidditch game." she gave Anna a gift box with a necklace with the Lepus constellation engraved on it with her birthstone.

Anna, surprised, said, "Thank you, love, oh I got you a gift too."

heinya said with a smirk, "Really, what is it ?"

Anna gave her a box, and she opened it. It was a necklace like Annas but Ursa major and minor engraved on it that said, "Alors Cherie, reste pre's de Moi, "which translates into " so darling, stand by me."

heinya said, "Ana darling, it's beautiful. Thank you."

Anna said, "You hun, happy anniversary." she kissed heinya, and they went to DADA hand in hand, enjoying each other company.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Later that evening, Anna headed to potions. She was talking to Evan about the homework for DADA. When snivellus walked over and asked if he could speak to her about something still covered in hives on his neck, it went down after a day, thanks to Madam Pomfrey.

Anna said sure and told Evan shell catch up with him.

Snape said, "Hi, so congrats on yesterday; you were amazing out there."

Snape seemed nervous talking to Anna, like he wanted to tell or do something more.

Anna said, "Thanks; why do you sound nervous?"

Snape said, "We'll uh, I know Lily is dating James, and I uh, well, wanted to tell you that I regret everything I said to her."

Anna said in an annoyed tone." Okay? Why are you telling me this Lily doesn't want to talk to you, so get over it."

Snape got mad and proceeded to pull his wand out. Anna got scared and put her hands up, not knowing what Snape would do.

Snape said, " I know that, but you little blood traitor should be with a Slytherin more your speed, not that f*get of a girlfriend of yours."

Anna isn't usually one to use magic in anger, but she was boiling with rage, and then heinya walked in.

In an angry and warning tone, Anna said, "How dare you say that you are nothing more than a filthy half-blood keep my girlfriend's name out of your mouth, and by the way, no one would ever date your sorry ass snivellous."

Heinya heard only a little of what was going she didn't understand the whole situation, she saw snape Throw a hex at Anna, who blocked her quickly, and he threw another spell, and she stopped again. He then turned his wand towards heinya and

Said "Cruise"

Heinya fell to the ground screaming in pain. Anna told Snape to stop, and he did, lifting the spell of heinya; she was on the floor shaking and crying. Anna came running over and took her to the hospital wing.

Professor McGonagall took Snape to Dumbledore's office and told Anna to take heinya to Madame Pomfrey.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

In the hospital wing, heinya was being treated for the spell Snape performed on her Anna was shocked. She wasn't excepting that to turn so quickly.

She kept apologizing to heinya, which Hein said was fine and not her fault for what happened. They talked until she fell asleep, and Anna cuddled her while she slept.

Later that evening, the marauders and the girls asked Anna what happened. She explained everything and what Snape did.

Anna told Lily" that he was acting weird, like he would say something worse to her. He got defensive when she got mad for what he said about Lily and James."

Lily said, "Maybe he wanted to tell you something other than talk about me."

Anna said yeah and walked in snape before she could finish what she was saying.

He looked like he was crying and had a bruise on his face.

Anna walked towards him and asked, "Are you okay, and what happened?"

snape said he was sorry for what he did and that it was a stupid thing to do.

Authors note: thank you for 200 reads. honestly never thought this story would come far. honestly thought no one would be interested, and I'm finally out for the summer. I'm very proud of this chapter. Thank you again. 💕:)

The flower and the lionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें