The Perfect wedding dress

Time skip
So it's currently the end of May or early June. Anna graduated from Hogwarts top of her class. Her parents didn't show up to the graduation, of course, anyway. Regulus is entering his seventh year of Hogwarts along with Pandora Lestrange and Evie Avery.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

It was June 25, 1978. Anna was going dress shopping with Walburga black, druella black, Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, a know pregnant dorea lumen, maia Fawley, and Evie avery. Anna knew the dress she would try on with her mother was not the one she wanted. The blacks arrived at the dress shop, and the lady who ran the dress shop was a tall pureblood with Carmel eyes and black hair with blonde highlights. I came over to where the black lady was sitting.

The clerk came over and said, " good evening, ladies. What are we in for today?"

Walburga spoke for her daughter, " well, my daughter is getting married in a few months."

"exciting. What kind of wedding dress is she looking for?"

"traditional pureblood wedding dress?"

"Okay, I will grab a few options, and she can try them on."

Anna entered the changing room, and the clerk brought back many traditional wedding dresses. Anna put on her first wedding dress.

She came out in the dress, and everyone gasped when they saw her

She came out in the dress, and everyone gasped when they saw her. The dress looked stunning on her.

cissa spoke up first," anna, it's stunning."

the other ladies nodded in agreement, except for anna.

"Honestly, cissa, it does, but it's too plan for my taste."

Anna went back into the dressing room, and the elf and clerk gave her another one that was less simple-looking. Anna said, " thank you."

."your welcome, miss black," they both said.

Anna put the second dress and looked in the mirror, reminding her of her mother on her wedding day.