The Potters

It was the day they were going back to Hogwarts Sirius looked horrible. They greeted James and met his parents, Euphemia, and fleamont potter. Anna said, "Hi, miss potter. I'm anna black, and this is my brother Sirius Black."They greeted the potter, and Mrs. Potter said, "Call me Euphemia a pleasure to meet you."

Walburga saw the exchange she was having with Sirius and the potters then she saw a redhead girl who she knew wasn't pureblood. Walburga becomes increasingly furious at seeing her daughter hanging out with so many Gryffindors and mud blood. She snapped. She stormed over to where Anna and Sirius were having fun chatting with their friends. Anna was talking to Eurydice Warner, a Ravenclaw in her year. She was muggle-born. They conversed before returning to Hogwarts on the train when she felt someone tugging her arm hard. She came to a cold realization that it was her mother.

Her mother said a few words in an angry and spiteful voice, " Anna Lepus Black, how dare you speak to blood traitors and muggle-borns." you're a pureblood Slytherin. Act like it, young lady."

before anna could respond, she felt the familiar feeling of knives being burned into her skin. She let out a blood-wrenching scream. You would have thought she was being killed; Anna was in pain. She felt the tears flowing

her mother said, "You have to beg, Anna."

anna did through choking on her tears. She said, "Mother, please, I'm sorry, I will behave. I'm sorry, please stop." she screamed

Satisfied with her daughter's begs, Walburga lifted the curse and said in a harsh tone, "Don't ever disobey me again. You understand me."

when Anna didn't answer, she took the girl in the face and slapped her, leaving blood marks on Anna's face.

Anna said, "Yes, mama."

Euphemia and fleamont, who saw everything, came rushing over to Anna's side and asked Anna, "Darling, are you okay."

Anna was crying " she said n-no."

Euphemia embraced the girl with a hug and led her on the train.

Anna was reluctant to hug Euphemia back, but Euphemia's hug was so warm and comforting that she felt safe; Euphemia smelled like lavender.

Euphemia guided Anna on the train to where Euphemia's son James sat with Anna's brothers Sirius, Remus, Matthew, and Peter. Sirius saw his sister and quickly to her from Euphemia.

Sirius said, "Thank Euphemia." "My mother is a cruel bitch."

anna said weakly," S-Sirius, watch your language."

he murmured, "Sorry, sissy."

she murmured back to him, "It's fine. Can we sit, please."

Sirius murmured, "Of course we can, sissy."

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Anna later fell asleep in Sirius's grasp. She later woke up and got up to find Andromeda and her friends.

And Andromeda, Selene, Tom, Narcissa, Lucius, and Delphinus sat in a compartment laughing and enjoying themselves. Anna walked in and

asked Andromeda, "Can I sit with you, please."

Andromeda turned to Anna with a concerned look and said, "Of course, you can."

Andromeda patted the space next to her. Anna sat next to Andromeda, feeling safe in her cousin's presents. 

Tom was having a typical train ride when his future soon-to-be girlfriend, anna black, walked in. She sits next to Andromeda and sees Anna whisper something to Andromeda. He was staring at Anna, trying to tap into her mind and see what she is saying, but Anna's mind was empty.

Andromeda asks Anna, "What happened." "Who did this to you."

Anna says in a low whisper," Mother did she use crucio on me because I was talking to muggle-borns.'

Andromeda was shocked but unfazed because it was average. At least Anna's mother and father did not use Imperio like how her parents did on her sister Bella. 

Andromeda says," Welp, our parents think it's okay and justify using unforgivable curses on their children." "I just know if I ever have kids, I'm not raising them how our parents did.'

Anna agreed and said,  "I'm going to marry a person of my choice, pure blood or not, and have children that will be adored and loved unconditionally." 

They both agreed and started talking about children and what kind of wedding they would look like. It was so much fun.

Anna was enjoying the train ride and talking to Andromeda, Narcissa, and Luna, but she could feel Tom staring her down, and it creeped her out because Tom had a smug smile on his face, the one he gave Anna during their first interaction. He knows something. Maybe he knows her secret, but the only people who know her are Sirius and Regulus. Not even her parent knew that her magic was more vital than there's and even more robust than Riddles' father's. But she always made sure, just in case anyone was reading anna's mind, to keep it blank.

They made it to Hogwarts, and she got up with her friends Lily, Dorcas, Marlene,heinya, lavender, and Iris. They made their way to the great hall, where e she and Dorcas broke off from the group and sat at the Slytherin table. Andromeda was, Narcissa, and Eurydice laughing and enjoying their time together after the break. 

updated: 8/10/2023