Later years

basic run down

on January 2, 1973, Selene and Nick had two beautiful twins, Theo Cygnus marlix and Annalise dianthus marlix. Sirius and Remus started dating in the fall of their fourth year, and Eurydice Winter was killed shortly after her sister Lucy returned to Hogwarts for her fourth. Iris Willow married Erick causcan, and they have a beautiful baby girl named Emily hera willow. Bellatrix married Rodolphus Lestrange and had a baby girl named Persephone Leta Lestrange on March 19, 1973. Andromeda and ted tonks married and had a baby girl named Nymphadora Tonks. On May 11, 1973, Charlotte Potter and Lucas Adelaide married and had a daughter named Aurora dorea Adelaide. 

Authors note: so charlotte potter is James's older sister. I forgot to introduce her, but she is not around often and will be mentioned more in the other fanfic. Sorry. Also, Sirius is disowned by now. Narcissa is engaged to lucius.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

 She had nowhere to escape being under constant surveillance by her parents because of Sirius's little stunt he pulled, and Andromeda, a few years back, got disowned for marrying Ted Tonks. Her mother came upstairs not in the best mood and told her in a hissing tone," To get ready; the dark lord is coming along with the rest of the pureblood families."Anna said, "Yes, Mother." and proceeded to get ready. She heads downstairs to greet everyone and sees Narcissa. She hugs Narcissa and starts talking about her wedding and everything. She leads Narcissa to the dining room for dinner.

Later that night, everyone from Bellatrix to the grunts and Lord Voldemort.

Lord Voldemort says, "May I have a word with your daughter, miss black."

Walburga says, "Yes, of course, you can."

Then, Walburga barges in and sees her daughter and the dark lord on the ground hunching over in pain. Her mother grabs her wand out of her hand, grabs Anna by her arm, and drags Anna, where she ends up in the cellar. Her cousin Bellatrix looked at her, grinning ear to ear as she shouted a spell cruciatus. Anna screamed in pain. Bellatrix was laughing. Her parent then came down with their wands then proceeded to torture her. She carved out a word on her forearm.

" blood traitor."

She apologized profusely, dragged her to her room, and locked her in without food or water.

It was the day after Easter break and was the day they were going to Platform 3/4

Her mother, Walburga, unlocked her door and told her" to get dressed and hurry up because we are leaving in 5 mins to the Hogwarts Express. "

So she got up, staggering to the bathroom, and turned on the shower. She screamed out in pain from the bruises and welts on her body from the beating, and she turned the water to cold, did her hair, and got on a knee-length dress and a white undershirt. With doc martins on, she went downstairs quickly without getting in trouble. When they got to the train, she spotted the potters. Euphemia saw the pale and frightful girl; she walked over with Fleamont and greeted Walburga and Orion. Anna walked off with Regulus by her side to greet Sirius and James.

She ignored all concerned stares, got on the train, and minded her business. Her girlfriend came in concerned.

Heinya asked, " Anna, hun, you okay? What happened."

Anna said, "Nothing, it's just my parents; they got mad and punished me all break."

Heinya said, "That's horrible. You look horrible. You need to go to Madam Pomfrey."

Anna said, "No, I will be fine, seriously."

Heinya smirked and said, "No, your brother is Sirius, and you're not fine to let me heal you, love."

Anna said, "Okay."

heinya proceeded to heal Anna on the train and went to dinner, holding hands and talking. They were excited about finishing their fifth year and ready for summer and Heinya's birthday.