first day

Anna woke up at around 4 am and decided to open the window in her dorm room. She crawled out of bed and watched the sunrise. Suddenly, she heard her roommate Dorcas Meadows calling her name. Anna peeked her head through the window to see what was going on. Window to see what was going on.

Anna says, "Hey, Dorcas what do you need I was just getting some fresh air."

Dorcas proceeded to say ,"Oh I couldn't find you I was wondering if you want to go down for breakfast I'm getting dressed, so meet me down there when you're ready." "Okay, I'm already dressed, so I will meet you in the dining hall."

Dorcas nodded, and Anna proceeded to climb out of the window and leave the Slytherin common room. As she made her way towards the dining hall, she unexpectedly bumped into her brother Sirius and his friends James and Remus, who were walking together as a group.

There is a boy who is shorter than his peers and has blue and brown hair. He goes by the name Peter Pettigrew and appears to be shy with a youthful face.

Anna inquired about Theseus' whereabouts and her brother informed her that he was still asleep in the dorm. She then asked how he was doing and mentioned that Narcissa was writing to their parents about the new house they obtained. She also expressed her concern that their parents would not be pleased to hear that he had been sorted into Gryffindor.

Sirius sighs and says "We don't have to worry about mom and Dad until we go home from Christmas".

Anna agreed with the others and they began discussing their classes. They were all taking the same courses and Anna was enjoying the conversaction when Lily and Snape suddenly appeared behind her, startling her. Anna greeted them with a good morning and they replied before taking their seats. Anna sat with her brother and Dorcas joined them. Lily sat across from Anna with three other girls, including Lillian. Lillian asked why Anna was not sitting at the Slytherin table.

"I'm sorry, she declined sitting with Narcissa, who was clearly infatuated with Lucius. She didn't wish to deal with Lucius constaonly hovering over her." - Response from Anna

Sirius agreed and said, " well sissy you can just sit here if you want and come to class with us."

lily nodded the other girls introduced themselves. Hi I'm Marlene, this is Alice and that's Mary they waved and she introduced herself and said hi 

" I'm Anna and this is Dorcas".

they started talking and giggling

another girl came over she had gorgeous brown hair a sea blue eyes she introduced herself as Heinya Causcan and introduce"

she said, "Hi I'm Anna black."

☆*: .。.  .。.:*☆

In their first classes of the day, they began with Transfiguration taught by Professor McGonagall. Afterwards, they went to Charms with Professor Flitwick which went smoothly except for a prank that James and Sirius played on Severus, causing his hair to turn blue. Finally, they attended Potions class.

As she hurried through the halls of Hogwarts, Anna accidentally bumped into fourth-year Tom Riddle. He turned around and scolded her for not watching where she was going, mistaking her for a scrawny first-year. However, he quickly changed his tone when he realized who she was - Black Bellatrix's younger cousin and not a Gryffindor. Anna nervously confirmed her identity, and Nice to meet you, my name is Abigor. My father is Voldemort and my mother is a pureblood. He hid something.

"Let's go," he smiled at her and Gaunt pointed up the stairs, saying, "DADA is that way." She nodded and walked the other way, accidentally bumping into her brother Sirius. "Wow, sissy, you need to watch where you're going," he said. As he looked at her, he sensed that something was wrong and asked, "Are you okay, Anna? You look like you saw a ghost." Anna stuttered out, "Y-yeah, I just..." bumped into a fourth-year Slytherin he creeped me out I bumped into him on accident and he said something offensive, and then turned around and gave me a smug look and introduced himself as Abigor Gaunt."

Although clumsy, the encounter with Sirius was unsettling as it seemed like he had ulterior motives towards Anna. However, during dinner at the Slytherin table, she was at ease enjoying her meal with Dorcas and occasionally giving Sirius reassuring looks. Suddenly, a dark and raspy voice belonging to Gaunt, Abigor, interrupted her meal as he sat next to her. Anna felt uneasy with him being so close and attempted to get up, but Abigor grabbed her wrist and demanded that she sit back down.

"I suggest that she sits back down. This has to do with our family" said Her brother. she sat down confused because she is 11 and he was 14. She didn't know what he was up to or her parents, but she didn't want any part in it Anna said, "what do you want from my parents and me."

Gaunt said, "my parents are talking to your parents about an arranged marriage."

she was shocked she was barely 12 and they were already thinking of marrying her off.

he smirked and said I think it's too early but there's not that much of an age gap so my parents are speaking to yours hopefully the summer of my 6th year and your fourth year.

she got up and quickly ran to the library she started crying in a hush but hard she was thinking te is unfair so unfair. She wasn't even 12, and they already have her whole life planned out.

Sirius, James, and Remus along with Andromeda were looking for Anna. Andromeda found her crying in the library,

And Andromeda asked her what was wrong and why did she run out of the dining room."

Anna said in a hushed tone, "t-they want to marry me off to Gaunt after Hogwarts my life hasn't even started, and they're already planning to marry me off."

Andromeda comforting her and saying soothing things, Sirius comes in and finds his sister crying he asks Andromeda what happened she explains everything. Sirius was shocked they haven't made it through the first year until Christmas, and there already talking about marrying her off to the Riddle family. Sirius was mad he was talking mad Andromeda told him to calm down or he was going to make Anna more upset which he did he calmed down and he along with Andromeda took Anna back to Gryffindor's common room where she would be able to calm down without running into tom, she sat on the sofa of the Gryffindor common room laying on Sirius's shoulder because Andromeda had to leave,

Molly found them there and asked if everything was okay,

Sirius explains that she was just upset by what tom riddle said to her about the arranged marriage.

Molly Weasley came over started to comfort her and said: "Everything will be okay, Anna could always marry a different pureblood one she loved. She nodded."

got up and went for a walk Sirius was close behind her with James and Remus as protection.

authors note: so sweet I hate tom riddle, ugh, and I'm sorry that Dorcas' house keeps changing.