Beginning

Anna Lepus Black was born to Walburga and Orion Black on January 1st, 1960. She is the younger sister of Sirius Orion Black. Her brothers, Sirius and Regulus, were taught how to be men, and she was taught how to dress, make tea, and care for her future husband. She was a very calm child growing up. Nothing much didn't speak much when she wasn't told to and didn't get in trouble; she mainly read books and learned as much as possible. 

She remembers one time when she and Sirius went to a muggle bookstore, she just wanted to go to a muggle bookstore and buy books, so they made a plan to sneak out, which would have worked fine if they hadn't realized that Orion and Walburga. They were enjoying themselves. She was nine, brilliant for her age; she got some books, and Sirius got candy. 

They proceeded to go home, and Walburga and Orion were standing in the front hallway where they entire the house, and her mother and father started yelling at Sirius for getting her into danger. He looked down, and Orion didn't like that, so he screamed cruicatis at him.

She didn't know if the magic would work because she didn't have a wand, but she yelled the spell it worked. Orion's rod went flying. He shot back. Her mother was shocked, and so was Sirius. Her father got up, grabbed his wand, grabbed her by the arm, and dragged her to his study. He got his rod and a belt from the draw and proceeded to yell all kinds of curses at her and start hitting her, and once she cried, he said diffindo. 

A large gash bloomed on her cheek that proceeded to scar, and then a loud death-curtailing scream, tears, and more punishment, and finally, she was dragged to her room and locked in there. After that, she never disobeyed. She would only take cruciatus for her brothers so they didn't have to feel her pain.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Two years passed, and when she was eleven, she got her Hogwarts letter along with her brother Sirius. Their mother, Walburga invited Aunt Druella and her children Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa; they came for tea Anna despised tea. She thought it was gross anyway. She got dressed and put a flower in her hair that she found in the park. 

She went downstairs and waited beside her mother; she was excited to see her cousins; she loved Andromeda and Narcissa. Orion brought down baby Regulus and Sirius, who looked a little beaten and like he was crying, worried but would talk to him later. Around 2, Druella and her children came, and they sat in the dining room. Andromeda was going into her seventh year, and Narcissa was going into her 6th year of Hogwarts. Bella was already out of Hogwarts by the time she went to Hogwarts. They asked what house she would want to be in. S

he was thinking about what place she would like to be in. They said Slytherin or Ravenclaw because she's intelligent and ambitious like a Slytherin. They nodded in agreement, and her mother and father gave her a proud smile. After they left.

 She was sent to her room which she didn't mind; she went into Sirius's room and asked if he was okay because he had been crying earlier; he knew he could break down in front of his sister, so he did. He told her everything that happened, and she hugged him, told him everything wouldd be oka,y and made him some healing tea and biscuits. He calmed down and took a nap. She went back to her room and finished packing everything she needed and read until dinner. she at dinner went to sleep. the following day, she got up, did her hair, and got dressed to platform 9 3/4 to go to Hogwarts. Her mother said to her and Sirus you better get into Slytherin.

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆