Heins birthday ball she never asked for

it was July 14 the day of heinyas 17th birthday she was awoken by her house elf Elle who was so excited. the house elf who was excited said " happy birthday miss heinya" 

Elle then said, " your miss and Mr. causcan are waiting downstairs." "Elle already set your outfit out." with that Elle snapped out of the room and went to go finish breakfast.

Heinya got out of her bed and pulled on some black ripped mom jeans the mustard yellow blouse anna gave her. and a lace black top.  she put her jewelry on the necklace anna gave her and the pendant from the boys. she headed downstairs for breakfast when her mother caught a glimpse of her. heinya then sat down at the dining table. 

when her mother said in a disappointing tone " heinya  why are dressed that." 

Heinya who didn't want to deal with her mother's criticism this morning said " because I am and I'm comfortable." I'm also hanging out with the boys later."

her mother gave her a disapproving look and then said " well you should be dressing more lady-like, also you will not go out with your friends tonight because you have a ball to attend tonight."

Heinya was angry furious she was mostly trapped in a stuffy manner only allowed to go out of the manor to see her girlfriend or her brothers. heinya didn't want a ball she wanted to spend her birthday with her friends and girlfriend.

Heinya said, " u,m mom I don't want a fancy pureblood ball for my birthday."

her mother was angry that her daughter just wanted to go out not be a proper woman and hang out with a bunch of blood traitors and mudbloods. 

her mother said in a stone cold but stronger tone " heinya carina causcan, I'm not asking you what you want I'm telling you the plans."

her father was just sitting there reading the daily prophet not paying attention to heinyas outburst. because these outbursts are normal in the Causcan manner. 

Heinya was fuming and said " fine then I won't go hang out with my friends what else do you want me to do mother."

Heinyas's father finally spoke and said, " get dressed in proper clothing, your brothers are coming over for a birthday lunch."

Heinya said, ", yes father." 

Heinya, went upstairs without another word and got dressed in proper robes for lunch later, and headed downstairs. 

her brothers arrived a little around 11 am for dinner first her brother Luka and his wife Clarie and their baby boy Blair.  Luka greeted his sister than his parents. so far heinya was having the worst birthday ever. but then Erick came. 

Erick gave his little sister a big bear hug and said " happy birthday little hein." 

 Heinya said, " thank you Erick I've missed you."

they finally broke apart and went to the dining room where Elle was serving her favorite meal steak and mash potatoes. they ate lunch and heinya talked about school and anna of course. 

Heinya then said to her father " dad I was thinking about proposing to anna."