Chapter 25

[T/W : Mentions of Sex and a little bit of kinks]
[Law's POV]

The door opens. A stout woman in all black scans the two of us.

" Who's the young man with you?" The lady asked monotonously

" A client of the Bet God." Y/N answered
" Does the client have a name?" She asks again

" Midnight Lord." I blurt out

She gives me a look as if she wants my actual identity.

" Is this your first visit,Mr Lord?"
" Yes."

"What is the purpose?"

" It's a private trip with my client. If you don't have any problems, let us go..now." Y/N says with a firm tone

The stout woman pauses for a moment and responds, " Mr Lord and Nightshade, you are cleared to go inside."

She gestures to a slide.

" Bet God told me to give you this envelope." the lady passes the envelope to Y/N

"Tell him I say hi."

She squeezes into the hole and slides down. I follow after her, sliding down and the slide is really steep. The speed picked up so fast, I feel the strong friction between my pants and the slide.

My pants might burn as well. The slide ends and I land on a safety net.

Y/N-ya glances towards me, I sense her haki acting a bit fuzzy.

" Did we reach the destination Y/-Nightshade?"
" We are there, Midnight Lord."

Shimmering lights welcome us to the Underworld.

Its a city under the sea bed. Small buildings, signs, streets with people in disguises or masks. Scantly dressed people are standing infront of the buildings. They are holding whips,leashes and some sex toys.

" This is the Pleasure District. It's ruled by Underworld Empress Stussy, Queen of the Pleasure District." Y/N says

A naked woman bumps into me who was holding a transponder snail. She had an object stuck in the middle of legs and was moaning out loud.

" Hidden Sexual Broadcasts like this are common, they are paid a lot and are mostly well off from those in the other districts." She continues

I see several crews faced in the past paying money to the people, even a man with a spikey red hair with glasses.

"Eustass-ya is here.."
" I heard about the rumours of Kidd Pirates in the underworld a lot, they buy a lot of stuff from the other areas."

We walk across the district silently, ignoring the passerby's. 

Y/N-ya's hand shakes in fear. I pull her close and take her inside a dingy alley where no one is around. She taps on the mask and removes it. She takes deep breathes.

I hold her close, wrapping my arm around her back.
" Do you feel unsafe?"

" No, I was having some flashbacks and a bit worried if someone finds out you."

" We will figure it out. I'm there for you." I say and touch her face

Her eyes fix on mine, " I know that. I want this plan to work for you."

My heart beats faster, her breathing is slowing down with blushing cheeks.

I lean closer to her, tightening my arm around her.

She whispers, "Law-San, what are you doing?"
" Kissing you. Kissing helps in calming nervousness and also a good exercise." I tell her

Her eyes widen, " Are you sure we should do this?"
" Yes. This is the underworld, away from all the rules and imagine that we are lovers not crew." I whisper in her ears

I kiss on her lips gently.

" This felt good." she whispers
" It was nothing. Y/N-ya kiss me."
" Now?"

" I want your lips on mine, Nightshade."
" As you say, Midnight Lord."

She leans towards me, closing her eyes as she comes closer to me. I close my eyes and we kiss.

Her soft lips press mine with her tongue rubbing across the lower lip. I press her back on the wall and let her slide her tongue to play with mine. She pushes me tongue, up and down. Her hands tug around my shirt, trying to go inside.

I pull back and bring myself near her ear, " You want to touch me, naughty woman?"
" Yes, horny man."
" Where?"
" Under your shirt and the thing poking me."

My dick, which is quite hard was touching her thighs.

" I will let you do that as long as I can squeeze your tits, rub that pussy and you call me 'daddy'."

====================================

[POV Change]
[Y/N POV]

Law-San is a great kisser and whatever this is going on between us, it feels good. It's such a long time I made out with someone. My panties are getting wet from his kisses and my body is feeling really hot.

He wants to rub down there, squeeze my boobs and call him daddy.

He is unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his atheletic slim body with abs and the tattoos on his chest, his pant is also unbuttoned and partially unzipped.

" Wanna feel me?" He whispers again into my ear

Making out with him is that good...then the sex will be like....

Control you thoughts! You are making out with him not having sex. It's just for show, for avoiding the marines.

I take off my top and bra and keep it on the box, showing my breasts with my upper body.

" Daddy, you can pull them down now." I say with a wink, signalling that its an act

" Good Girl.." he whispers back, winks backand starts kissing me again

One of his hand squeezes one of my boobs and the other runs in my hair. His tongue slides into my mouth, controlling all the movements.

My arms are wrapped around his back, holding him tight. He pulls back.

" Ouch!" I groan

He holds my boobs in his hands, his eyes change into a concerned expression.

" Was it too painful for you? Are you okay?"
" I'm fine now.."

He gives a sighs of relief, " You can pinch me, I like it."

" Surgeon of Death is talking about his kinks. Cute."
" Not everyone sees the Nightmare of the underworld half-naked."
" And it's better that I'm the last and the only one who sees you like this." He says with the smirk on

I swallow. His haki indicates lust and....

Love.