Chapter 24

(Some Days ago - Departing Rocky Port)
[Law's POV]

" She has that tendency to act against my orders, risking herself despite the fact of not knowing the extent of her abilities yet...Her mental health is improving, she's able to express herself more and also...." I tell Penguin

" Do you see her image whenever she's not around?" he asks, swirling on the chair

I nod. He leans into the chair with a subtle smile.

" Law, I think...."
" No, I don't.."

" YOU ARE IN LOVE! ACCEPT THOSE FEELINGS YOU HAVE FOR HER!" He shouts

Penguin rarely gets angry. He adjusts his cap and sighs

" I think its just a...."

" A professional relationship? Captain-Crew, Doctor-Patient? No, Law! Stop lying to yourself! Accept that you are in love. You have someone who cares about you as a person."

He drinks the coffee. The silence stays between us. Shachi walks inside with a tensed up look.

" It's a battlefield...." Shachi muttered

" Shachi, can you talk to Law? Not to tell him to lie again and again to himself...." Penguin groans out of frustration

" The two of you are the same! Can't you both get together now?!"

" Y/N-Chan wont tell him!"

" Guys...Please Stop! Stop trying to get us together!"

" Why are you saying that? You have someone who understands and cares about you."

" I know that but...."

" There has to be something in life beyond revenge."

=======(Back to present)============
[Law's POV]

I have to wait.

Wait until I'm sure she's not under Doflamingo's radar. I didn't want her to get involved in my path of revenge, however, It's the only option which will give me the access to the underworld.

" Captain, are you drunk?" Hakugan asks me
" No, I'm not."
" I was going to surface the submarine, needed your approval ."

" Granted."

I go back inside, towards my room. The bathroom door appears to be open.

" Law-San, are you there? I had to come here for cleaning myself up and changing my clothes."

" Fine, Y/N-ya. I won't take a peek."

She giggles. I open my closet to take out a pair of shorts and undress myself.

I switch the tight clothing for the vest and shorts. She walks inside, covering her eyes.

" I'm not naked."
" I know, seeing you might remind me of that place." She whispers

I open the closet and grab the first tshirt i could touch and wear it.

I touch her shoulder and say, " I have changed. You can open you eyes. You are with me."

She uncovers her left eye, shining like an amethyst.

" Are you feeling comfortable? Do you need any help?"

" I want to go to my room."

I walk towards the door and open it, keeping my hand over her shoulder as she opens the door to her room next door.

Her room looks clean and well maintained, with her sketchbooks, maps and drawing instruments organised. The small bed, around half the size of the one in my room neatly set.