Chapter 30 - Christmas Special Part 2

[Law's POV]

We are here,at this Winter Island near Sabaody which is known for its nightlife.

The reason to be here is Christmas. With the things happening right now, it's the perfect note to end this crazy year.

The actual reason is to tell Y/N-ya how I feel.

She's here with me, looking as beautiful as a rose. Her dual toned eyes gleaming and her cheeks blushing.

The Three Musketeers, Bepo,Penguin and Shachi are distracting the crew away from us so we can be alone and I can take her up to the location they told me.

" What are you doing Law-San?" Y/N asks me with her blushing becoming more rosy.

" It's a surprise! Won't tell you." I reply

We walk towards the location they tell me. It's a skytrain depot. There is no crowd due to the festivities down there so I take our tickets and sit inside the tram next to each other.

" Can you tell me anything about it?" She asks with a pout

" Have some patience, Y/N-ya" I whisper into her ear

The tram stops at a platform on top of a hill. We walk out of the train. We turn our heads to see the beautiful sight in our eyes.

It appears that the stars have come down on the island and making it shine bright. The snow giving the feeling of a festival and I'm with the girl I love.

All of this feels romantic.

Her eyes twinkle and her cheeks rise up from her smiling.

Her delighted expression on seeing this scene makes me feel warm.

I adjust her coat to let her stay warmer. Her cheeks turn pink.

I will tell her my feelings now.

"Y/N-ya,I want to get something off my chest." I say with a look into her eyes

She blinks, " Sure, let's talk over there,"

She gestured towards a bench. We sit over there. I sense her concerned emotions from her fluctuating Haki.

I say," The thing is that I have feelings for someone."

" It's great, who's that lucky person?" She asks with a look far away from me

I turn her head towards me and kiss her forehead.

" You."

She moves her eyes away from me.

" I think we can't be together...." She says

I caress my right hand on her cheek.

" Y/N-ya. Why can't we be together?"

"Umm..."

" Is it due to the fact that you don't know your past? Had an unusual life before the crew? Have mysterious powers that we struggle to understand?" I ask her

Her lips form a thin line, her eyes looking slightly up towards me.

" Is it the fact that we are crew and crew members can't date each other? Is it the fear that members will say something uncomfortable to you?" I ask her again

She nods, " That's why I'm telling you..We can't be together."

" I'm not bothered by it. The woman I know and care about matters more to me."

Her dual-coloured eyes meet with mine and stay still. I hold her close to me.

" You have become the source of my strength and I feel safe around you, Y/N-Ya. "