The end

This story will continue in the sequel, The changing of my life. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and that you will keep reading the sequel. I deleted the last AN because it was just the end. I wanted to tell you guys how much you helped me write this story. This story is a true story. I added some small things and changed the name other than that it basically the truth.

I really enjoyed write this story, not just because of the story but because you all helped me through so much, you comments, your votes helped me often get through the day and I will alway be greatful for that.

Writing is like theraphy for me. It's helps me get a clear picture of whats going on or whats going to happened.

There is parts in this story, like the dusty hotel that reflects exactelly how you feel - dirty. Sometimes it great to talk about it, sometimes its even greater to write it down, so I did. And you got the story of And then I changed.

I hoped you enjoyed the story and I hope you will keep reading my other stories, which I by the way will update as soon as the writerblock for thoose stories is gone.

You can always message me with ideas for the other stories if you have any

Lots Of Love, L