Victor

I walk back to Tris room as I forgot my books there. Beautiful Tris, her blue eyes, her small smile, her nose, everything about her screams perfection- except her soul. Her soul is broken, she is broken inside. I have never had a crush on some patient before, I have done my volunteer work at Hartgrove for about four years and never have I seen someone like Tris. So small, so beautiful, so perfect and yet so broken.

I open the door to her room with the keychain I have and as I open the door something is terribly wrong. There is blood on the floor, a lot actually and then she is laying in it, with a smile on her lips as if she was happy about what she has done. Beside her on the floor lay a bloody scissor. My god. Tris!

"Tris!" I scream as I run in when the shock has settled down

"Nurse!" I call out again. As we work like this we aren't allowed to touch their bodies so all I can do is for calling the nurse

"Nurse Emma Waltz!" I scream at the top of my lungs and she come rushing in, panting.

"What's wrong, Victor? Can't she see what's wrong? My love is dying, why isn't she doing anything

"Help her!" I scream and Emma moved her eyes from me to Tris body on the floor.

"Call the 911!" Emma instruct me as she pulls Tris arm up to a closer look and as I stand with the phone at my ear I can see the small word of "I'm sorry" cut in her skin.

"911 what's your emergency?" the person on the other line said

"I'm a volunteer worker at Hartgrove, we have a suicide attempt here" I say

"Is she breathing?"

"yeah, but weakly"

"Any blood?"

"A lot"

"What's the gender?"

"Female"

"Age?" she asks me

"Around seventeen"

"I will send someone out"

"Thank you, miss" I say as I hang up.

I watch as the doctors load Tris inside of the ambulance and drive off towards Chicago Memorial Hospital. Under this evening I learned a lot of stuff about Tris. Stuff I didn't know I cared about. Stuff that had happened to her. I felt pity towards her but my feeling for her only grew as more I learned. I looked after the ambulance in the distance and wished for her to be okay. She needed to be so we could finish the book.

Short chapter. No hate I wrote it before I went to work. Hope you enjoy some of Victors feeling. DO you Tris have feeling for him too or is it just Tobias in her eyes?

Have a good day, love a lot, dream big and laugh much!