Tris

Darkness. That is everything that surround me. I see shapes of people around me during different time. I think some of them even talking to me. I feel them when they touch me but I can't see. My eyes is shut but I still see their movements.

Someone grabbed my hand and put a light kiss on it. it felt nice, a tenderly feeling left when this persons lips moved away from my hand. Tobias I thought but then I heard murmurs and someone else grabbed my other hand. more murmurs and then I could actually hear a real voice, with a real word with a real sentence.

"Because I'm nothing like you guys, who thinks they can come and go when they pleases! She has feelings you know. And I care about her feeling. I don't want her heart to stop beat again!" victor's voice says harsch. I could literally feel my heart melt and turn to liquid.

"Victor" I whisper out as i'm met by his adorable eyes I then turn my head, when I remember there is another soul in here. i'm met by two sea blue eyes "Four" I breathe and then their shapes are once again just shapes. And i'm once again engulfed in darkness.

"I thought I said to you, you deserved to die!" The reaper yelled at me.

"I don't want to, I want to be happy!"

"Your time is up, stop stalling"

"But I need to be with him"

"With who? Choose!"

"Choose?"

"Victor or Tobias?"

"But..."

"Choose and you can keep your life.... For a while"

And with a kiss, who tasted like only death could, he leaved me.

Tobias? Victor? Victor? Tobias? Choose. Choose wisely. Victor. Victor. Victor. Tobias. Tobias. Tobias. Victor. Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias Victor. Tobias. How could I possible choose?

Tobias

Victor

Victor

Tobias

Who do I love more?

Tobias?

Or

Victor?