Tris

The first thing I hear is a annoying beeping. Like a monitor of some sort. I pry one of my eyes open and find myself staring at the white wall. A hospital. Of course my pain can only be sedative for a short while. When I turn my head around I smile a geniual smile, because in the chair beside my bed is Victor asleep. I stroke the hair that has fallen in front of his eyes away with my hand and when I do I see my arm covered in bandages and suddenly memories comes back. The pain I'm feeling is to much, my head is to much. Someone help me!

"Make it stop, make it stop" I whisper and suddenly there is a hand on my arm

"Make what stop?" Victor's voice says

"Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop" I chant over and over again

"Aaaaaaaah!" I scream out in pain as a doctor comes rushing in

"Beatrice, are you alright?" he asks me

"It's...hurts" I pant and then everything went black.

I'm surrounded by darkness. My eyes, my lips, my hands, my skin, the walls, the floor and the roof. Everything is pure darkness. Just like in my nightmares. Suddenly a figure shows up. He looks like a human but he isn't. He is my personal demon. The man who haunts my dreams, who haunts my thoughts. He has a dark-grey cape on and his face is hidden.

"Beatrice" he breathe against my skin

"You are a terrible girl. You deserve this. You doesn't deserve love. You only hurt the people you love. You need to die!" he pant at my neck as he kisses me there. He turn me around and trial kisses down my collarbone to my shoulder. His hands resting on my thin hips and then I'm not in my body anymore and everything around me is once again white.

I see my body lying in the hospital bed. All still. No one is in the room and my heart monitor shows no heart beat

"No!" I scream at myself. Why doesn't I fight? What about Caleb, my mother, Four and Christina when I die? What about Victor? I ask myself

"They will be fine" my nightmare prince answer my thoughts and when I turn around I see who he his

He is death. He is the reaper.