Victor/Four

Victor

It was so weird. I was standing at the hospitals waiting room and a lot of people peeled in, a lot of sixteen – seventeen's and then Tris family. She didn't need to tell me that she wasn't that close to neither of her family or friends anymore. I could guess this was her friends. There was a boy there who looked frantic and I wondered if it was her boyfriend. Mrs Prior and Caleb had tears in their eyes and so did some of the girls too. Mr Prior on the other hand was looking tired and sternly.

"Family of Beatrice Prior?" a nurse called and Caleb helped their mother up and walked her towards the nurse. Tris friends was close by but to far away to hear anything other than that. Suddenly my name was called

"Victor! Come here please" Mrs Prior said and I walked towards the nurse and I could feel eight pair of eyes at me all the time

"Yes ma'am? I asked

"Is it true that you found Beatrice?"

"Y-yes" I stutter, the nurse nod her head, write something down and disappear down the hallway

"Thank you!" Mrs Prior says and pull me into a big hug.

Four

Who do the hell is that stupid guy? Who do he think he is? Going in like that and stealing my girl, it's so obvious that he has feeling for her. I wonder if Tris has the same feelings. I hope not, she is still my girl, she can't date other people. Why was he still here? He wasn't her boyfriend!

"Neither are you" Will pointed out

"What?"

"You were talking out load"

"Oh" The guy – Victor turned his head towards me and walked and sat down in one of the chair across from me. Tris family was walking behind

"Everybody, this is Victor, he is a volunteer worker at Hartgrove and has spent a lot of his Time with Beatris, it's thanks to him Beatrice is alive today" Mr Prior tells us with a deep sigh. He used to adore his daughter, give her everything she pointed at, but sometime under all this hospital visit he had changed, I haven't heard that he has visit his daughter once after she was brought in... but neither have I or Christina or some other from the gang. First we weren't allowed to see her, she was to unstable and then I didn't have the time. I spent all my free time with Nita. I should of visit her, she was all alone there with her thoughts. If we visited her maybe this could have been avoided.