Chapter 20

It's been 3 months since the babies were born, me and justin were now back together and the babies were growing, especially Gabbie.

My parents and pattie were now over at the house to see them and we're all excited well except for Caitlin. she didn't like the attention being away from her and since her wedding day that she found out I was pregnant first she was furious.

I was laying in my bed as of the moment taking a short break from the crying, and breast feeding. Nt that I didn't love my girls but having two babies were such a handful.

"Pst Catarina, wake up" Justin's voice said and my eyes fluttered open "yeah babe *yawn* what's up" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. "everyone else is here and they want to see you before we head out" I future my eyebrows "go where" I asked "its a surprise but dress up a little" he said ten kissed my cheek "love you" I smiled "love you too"

I then walked over to my closet and picked out a tan dress with sandal heels that were tan as well, pulled my hair into a high ponytail with a small poof at the top and curled my ponytail ten did my makeup natural and my lips covered in eps lip balm then headed downstairs.

Once I got downstair s I see gabbie and Gracie in a chair while my mom takes a photo. She turns to look at me and smiles. "look Catarina" she said and I glanced at the photo "send that to me" I said and she did (photo above), and I set it as my background.

"Well guys we gotta go, see you in an hour or so" they all said their byes and we left. We then got in his Ferrari and drive to the park.

We walked down to a small park and sat on a bench. justin held my hand then bent down on one knee and I swear I think my heart stopped.

"Catarina Beatles I have loved you for years. since I first saw you I knew I'd always love you and always want you to be mine, so I ask you... will you marry me" he said and I teared up "yes" I said jumping into his arms and then letting him slide the ring onto my finger.

After a few minutes of hugging and kissing we made our back to the car. "lets go to dinner, yeah" he asked and I nodded. we drove for about 15 minutes when we went through a green light then it all went black.

Justin pov

"Cat?!" I screamed as all of a sudden we were just hit by a car and she was knocked out, blood coming from her head. I checked to see if she had a pulse and she did but she wasn't breathing so I pulled her out of the car and laid her on the ground and gave her mouth to mouth but nothing worked.

People called 911 and told me to be calm but I couldnt... my future wife, the mother of my children wasn't breathing and may be dead but I wouldn't let her die even if I had to give her my own heart...