Chapter 17

Justin pov

It's been over a month since I found out Catarina was pregnant and she ran out of Caitlin's wedding. she won't talk to me, answering none of my calls or texts.

I was in the middle of watching tv when the one direction interview came on. to be honest I was only watching it for my man niall.

I was about to stand up when the interviewer said "Well from many records sand photos it seems you and Catarina beadles aka Morgan have been together the past 7 months" she said and the audience ooood. "lucky for us she is here today, everyone please welcome Catarina beadles"

I imidiatly say back down and watched the interview "so mr styles has informed us that you are not together after your recent breakup with justin bieber, is this true" cat nodded "yes it is very true" she smirked "then why have you been living with him for the past 7 months"

Cat sighed "I believe that is a little personal, but after me and justin split I needed a place to stay and harry offered and then I found out I was pregnant and he agreed to help me" the audience 'awww'

"So what your saying is, is that you got knocked up and you don't know who the dad is and when justin found out you all broke up" my jaw dropped as well as catarinas "that's not even close to what I'm saying." she smirked "then what are you saying" the interviewer asked leaning forward

"I'm saying that after me and justin broke up for personal reasons I found out I was pregnant with his two twin daughters and he knows about it but we aren't back together at the moment. He is very supportive and is there for me during all of this. Do not twist my words around or say I said things that I didnt" her jaw dropped "well Catharine that was.... Well said"

She turned to the camera "when we come back on direction will sing their new hit single 'steal my girl'. I'm lily transcott thank for watching" the camera cut off and she walked away"

It went to commercial for a few seconds then shot back to cat bleeding on stage as the boys pulling her away from the stage and then it was off to the reporter saying she was going to the hospital.

I threw on my jacket and called Caitlin. "hello" she asked "hey Caitlin its me I just seen where cat is in the hospital delivering the babies?" I questioned "justin I don't know-" I cut her off "please which hospital" as sighed "I'll send you directions" I nodded "thank you" and then I drove too the hospital