Chapter 18

I laid in my hospital bed on my side watching the babies sleep. I had just fed them and they were now sleeping peacefully as I should probably too.

Harry had gone to go home since he had been sleeping on the couch. I forced him to sleep in his bed and come check up on me tomorrow.

The door opened "did you forget something" I asked and he answered with "catarina" I froze and turned over to face the Carmel eyes I longed for "justin.. what are you doing here" I asked "I head about the babies and had to make sure your all were okay."

He walked towards them and leaned over the baby bed and watched then sleep. Gabbie started to squirm so he picked her up gently and held her to his chest and started to sing favorite girl.

"My prized posession one and only,
Adore you girl I want you,
The one I can't live without its you its you,
Your my special little lady, the one that makes me crazy,
Of all the girls I've ever known that's you that's you,
My favorite my favorite my favorite my favorite girl, my favorite girl"

She stopped crying and he laid her down. "Their so small" he said sitting down "they were born early.. premies" he looked at me and nodded "so are they mine" I nodded and looked down "I'm sorry I hid them from you It was wrong of me and selfish"

"No cat I shouldn't of let fame get to me and I should of treated you better" I nodded and he laid down with me "if your proposal about me coming back still stands..." he cut me off "it always will" I smiled "Id like to come back" I said looking up at him. he leaned down and kissed me.