Chapter 7

"Why the fuck are u with him? And where have you been?" I sighed "I'm staying with him and needed a place to stay. we broke up justin." he sighed and shook his head "well I expect you home tomorrow" he said and walked out.

I began to have pain in my stomach and walked back to harry. "hazza my stomach... will you take me to the doctor" he jumped up and we got in the car to drive to the personal doctor.

-------------------

"Well you and your baby are perfectly fine" he said smiling while taking a towel and wiping my belly. "but I have to ask, have you been under stress? Your blood pressure was high" I sighed and nodded

"Me and my boyfriend broke up and well I moved and stuff so I guess that could be the cause" he nodded "well stay away from stress, you will be fine" I smiled and nodded "thanks doc" he nodded and walked out.

Justin POV

Cat wasn't getting away that easy, I know we are dating but I'm Justin Bieber, I do and say as I please.

I sat back down beside selena and kissed her as I saw cat come out holding her sides. selena knew of the position we were in, me and cat that is, and didn't mind at all but always questioned if this was cheating or not.

We began to heavily kiss and when I let go I looked to see if cat was still there, but she wasn't.. and neither was harry. I sighed knowing they left and went back to talking to selena like nothing happened, like cat was never here.

---------

"Justin you have to face it, she just doesn't want to talk to you. She moved out, she told you she wasn't happy. I mean come on give her a break like she asked.. how her some time" selena explained as we entered the house.

"Your right..." she nodded "why don't you move in with me" I asked pulling her into my lap on the couch "r-really?" I nodded and she smiled big and kissed me "will you" I asked and she stared at me with a small smile "yes"