Chapter 12

I stood looking in the mirror curling the last piece of hair then brushing it out with a hairbrush. I sighed at my appearance in the mirror, I wore a black tight like dress that came to my knees, black pumps, darker brown eyeshadow that made me eyes pop but still look natural with natural makeup.

Harry then walked in wearing a white dress-shirt with the sleeves pushed up, his hair up in a bun, and black dress pants and shoes with a gold watch "wow you look.. amazing" he said and o smiled "thank you" and kissed his cheek. "Let's take a picture" he said and I applied pulling out my phone and Turing to the side to take a neck down picture and then sent it to harry.

"We look great" he said smiling "yeah.. we do" I said leaning my head into his shoulder. he kissed the top of my head and I smiled standing up straight "are you ready" I asked and he nodded "yeah I'll call the car around front and we will be on our way" I nodded then grabbed mine and Harry's jacked while waddling to the front door of our hotel room.

He walked from the bedroom with my purse and kissed me cheek "lets go?" He asked and I nodded as I handed him his jacket and he helped me slide on mine.

We walked hand in hand to the white range rover in the front of the hotel and he helped me get in by picking me up bridal style.

-------

We walked into Caitlin's dressing room where her and the brides maids got ready. not knowing what to expect from her, she turned around and I teared up "you look gorgeous sis" I said hugging her but she didn't say a word.

"Your pregnant" she whisper yelled "yeah" I said nodding and she looked to her brides maids "will you excuse me" she said and took me into the bedroom area "I didn't know you and harry were-" I shook my head "no we are just friends and he's been taking care of me" I said and she furred her eyebrows "who's is its" she asked holding me arms "Justin's but he don't know so DONT tell him" I said pointing a finger at her "he will now" she said and my eyes widened "he's here.. you didn't tell me so I invited him and well he brought a date"

I looked around and then looked straight at her "selena?" I asked and she nodded "great.. well I can't get stressed over it" I said rubbing my belly. Caitlin stared at it with a smile "boy or girl" she asked and I smiled "two girls" her eyes widened "two? Wow your gonna have your hands full" she said "can I touch it" I nodded and she bent down a little placing a hand to my stomach and one of them kicked "wow strong aren't they" I nodded.

A knock came to the door, and entered one of her brides maids. "their ready for you Caitlin" she said smiling and Caitlin stood up "I'll see u after okay" she said and I nodded whilst giving her a hug "good luck" I said and then walked out to meet harry.

"Let's hurry and go sit, she's about to walk out" I said an she nodded. we walked to our seats hand in hand and say down on the left side. I didn't let go of harrys hand while we sat and the other hand sat on my belly.

I looked to harry then straight ahead and there a couple rows ahead sat justin and Selena. I frowned at the fact he came to me asking me to come back but then was with selena.

The music started and everyone stood and turned towards the back where the doors opened. I stayed seated and looked up front meeting the gaze of selena. she smiled and I smiled a small smile back. Not looking anywhere else I turned to watch the other girls then Caitlin walk down the isle with dad.

As she made it to the alter the pastor began to speak. "we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holly matrimony-"