Chapter 15

I was laying on the table with the boys in the room and I was crying. the pain was worse and the doctor said I may loose the babies.

I was about to have a C section because the babies were coming a couple weeks early which meant premie if they lived. the doctor said my stress triggered the blood and the pain.

The doctor walked in with more nurses. "which man do you want to be here with you" I sighed and held my belly "harry!" He nodded then harry ran in wearing scrubs and held my hand .

They began to cut and I was still awake.. I couldn't feel the pain of the knife but I was worried.

One baby was pulled out and she cried which was a good sign. Then the other baby was pulled out and there was no screams which concerned me.

They wouldn't let me see either of them and my heart rate sped up. they put sleeping has in a mask on my face. last thing I saw was Harry's face and then I was gone.

---------

I woke up in a hospital room, looking around I saw harry talking to the doctor in the doorway. I looked over to the baby bed next to me and there was only one baby.

"Harry.. where's she at" I began to panick "it's okay, she's in the baby nursery and she's being taken care of." I began to cry "they have to run tests on her now" he said pointing towards the baby laying next to me.

I nodded and the doctor came in and rolled her out. "im gonna go with them to make sure they are okay. okay?" I nodded and hugged him and he left.

Hours had past and I laid there staring at the clock. the knock at my door didn't make me turn to look I just laid there staring at the clock.

"Cat..." the voice was one I hadn't heard in weeks.. the voice who tried to contact me but I wouldn't contact her back... it was Caitlin. She did nothing wrong of course she didn't, I just didn't want to be bothered.

"Caitlin.." I said looking at her and began to cry. She ran to my side and sat in the chair "they may not make it" I said and her eyes grew dark with sorrow. "I'm sorry cat" she said and then held me "it's not your fault " she said then laid beside me in the bed. She held me in my bed till I fell asleep