Chapter 8

Harry pov

Catarina has been super happy for the last 3 months. never leaving the house unless it was to see the doctor. she had Zayn block Justin's number in her phone so no calls or texts would stress her out.

Today is the next appointment but this time she finds out the sex. I'm excited for her as well as myself. I'm ready to see if I won the bet and either way, if it's a boy or girl I get to decorate the room.

She laid on the table and I sat in the chair beside her. she was playing angry birds while waiting for the doctor.

A few moments later he came in and began to put some gel in her belly then did re ultrasound. he frowned and looked closer.

"What's wrong" she asked scared and gripped my hand "there's double heart beats" her eyes widened "it had two hearts?!" She asked in a louder tone "no but you have two baby girls" my eyes widened "two? As in there's another one?" He nodded "why didn't we know before?" I asked and he looked at me confused "i thought you knew" she shook her head

------

We sat on the couch in my house "are you okay? Do u want me to leave. cause you didn't ask for this and-" I stopped her "no I'm just shocked there's gonna be two.. and yet happy I won the bet" she crossed her arms over her swelled tummy "hey don't rub it in" I smiled and kissed her head.

"I'll go start buying baby stuff for the room" I said standing up and she slowly did too "can I come with you" she asked waddling behind me "of course haha it's your baby" she smiled and waddled to my car as we drove to the baby store.

It's two baby girls!!! How awesome it that!!