Chapter 6

Justin pov

It's been 2 months since cat arrived at my concert and said we were going on a break. I wasn't gonna totally let her go and she knows she can't just get up and leave.

I pulled up to my house and walked in. "kat I'm home." I said sitting down my bags "make me some food cause I'm starving" no answer

I walked around the house and she was nowhere to be found. Her clothes were gone and everything else of hers. I walked into the kitchen and there sat the necklace I bought her for our I year anniversary.

I was beyond pissed. I loved her I really did but she just became annoying I guess and I started talking to sel again and well management thought the image of us would be great for both careers so I did that and well I fell for sel again.

I pulled out my phone and called her but it went to voicemail. I threw my phone at the wall and called sel over from the house phone.

Catarina pov

We were in the baby store looking threw beds and things for the baby that would be nutral for boy or girl. I planned on paying every penny but me and harry argued about it and he's paying for it all now, ugh lol.

"How about this" he asked pointing to the off white bed frame "well what if it's a boy? Would that match you think?" I asked and he cocked his head to the side "I think so" I nodded "okay"

Harry and I both were in disguises. my baby bump barely showing for the moment now.

"How about off white and grey" he asked and I sighed "how about this, when I found out the sex I won't let the doctor tell me but will tell you and you do and if it's a girl or boy you decorate the room either way" he smiled widely "alright you got a deal"

"Okay can we go get icecream now" I asked smiling big and putting my hands under my chin. "yes of course we can but we can't without niall" he said "yay!" I screamed as we ran to the car and drove to cook out.

We stood in line and ordered there were screams behind us and there was justin and selena. I sighed and tugged on harry. he looked back then frowned. "come on" he said after we got our milkshakes and sat down to wait for niall.

Then Justin and Selena sat behind harry where justin was facing me. we then made eye contact and his face hardened. he stood up and walked to me pulling me up and walking to the back.