Chapter 4

I was in mine and Justin's house with louis, harry, zayn, niall and liam as we packed and moved boxes into a moving truck that was coming to harrys.

As we packed the last box into the truck I looked around the house to make sure I didn't forget anything..

I walked past a mirror to see the necklace justin gave me glimmer in the light. I sighed and took it off, laying it on the counter in the kitchen next to the house key and garage opener.

I locked the doors and walked outside to see harry and Niall standing outside the small moving truck and the rest of the boys in zayns Range Rover.

"You ready love" he asked me and I nodded "yeah um thanks again for this harry" he smiled and hugged me "anything for you doll. now I got you a room to yourself that has a small office that's connect to your room which will be the babies room." he explained as we got into the truck "it was my room that had a small music room in it but niall already helped me move my stuff into the 2nd master bedroom." I smiled " thank you"

As we Arrived to harrys house niall led me to my room. it was perfect to be honest.

The bed was across from me in the middle wall infront of a big window. To the far left wall was a huge closet case. A vanity of the back wall that was before the other door to the 'studio room' and small side tables on either side of my bed.

I walked past the vanity to the door and opened it to see a furniture free room. the room was big, half the size of mine with a huge square window In the middle wall.

"Do you like it" I turned to see harry and I nodded "it's perfect" I hugged him and he laughed then hugged me back. "come on let's get ye rest of your stuff."