Chapter 3

I sat in Justin's dressing room for hours thinking of what I was going to say to him.. what he would say back even. was I scared? In all honesty yes.

After over thinking and more over thinking the door slammed open and there stood justin wiping a towel to his forehead taking away the sweat.

"Catarina? What are you doing here" he asked in a tone that had no expression just like his face. "I um- came to see you" he didnt say anything "listen we need to talk about something" I said rubbing the back of my neck "About what" he said not looking up from his phone "well I-" he interrupted me "spit it out I haven't got all day"

I sighed and shakes a little "I wanna take a break" he looked up "for how long" he asked with a blank face "f-forever" his face hardened with anger "no" I got mad "what do u mean no?" he stood up "your mine and that's never gonna change" he said pointing a finder at me "justin in not happy at all. your never home, we are never together , the fans always give me hate and we haven't had sex in weeks-"

He yelled "enough" I shook my head "you've changed, you have become an asshole.. your not the same as the old justin.." he slapped me "don't talk to me like that" I guarded my belly when we turned his head to the knock at the door.

It was selena Gomez the singer "hey baby is everything okay? I heard yelling" he pulled her into his arms "yes" then kissed her... I stood up and grabbed my purse "bye justin"

I walked to my car I just rented and called harry "hey how did it go" he asked "fine until he slapped me and kissed a girl infront of me" his voice was angry "that son of a butch I'll kill him"

I shook my head no it's fine but I need yours and the boys help" I said driving to the airport "anything" I smiled "I'm on my way to the airport, when I land can u pick me up and take me to Justin's and u and they boys help me pack" the resolve was quick "yes just call me I'll answer" I nodded "thank you" then hung up