This is amazing

(Btw, this is not checked at all! So I apologise for any errors)

Ashley's POV

I wake up with a light headache, making me squeeze my eyes shut and breathe in. I open my eyes quickly as I realize my lungs don't hurt. I sit up and look at my foot, seeing it wrapped in something white. Slowly, I move my ankle and feel it sore. It's not hurting as much as I remember, which begs the question: How long I was out for?

I put my legs out of the bed, putting a little pressure on my feet before standing up. My ankle shoots up pulses of light and medium pain up my leg, making me put my weight on my other leg.

Looking around, I see I'm in someone's house, and this someone has at least one dragon. I mindlessly limp around the room, ignoring the soreness on my ankle, to try and figure out who is this person. I see some drawings and sketches of a tail mechanism, as well as a Night Fury 'bed'. It's Hiccup's house.

I smile to myself, after taking a good look around, and make my way down the stairs. I've been hurt before, bad. This pain I'm feeling because of my ankle, is kind low on my scale of pain. Let's just say that, when I was younger and didn't have a dragon scent, my job was way harder.

I look around at the house as I walk to the front door. It's a nice house. I haven't been in an actual house in a long time. I open the door and blink a couple of times, adjusting my eyes to the sudden sunlight that hit my face. As soon as my eyes are good with the light, I take in the sight in front of me. Berk is beautiful! There are so many dragons around, on the roofs, flying above the houses, washing themselves... this is amazing! I haven't seen an island of Vikings so in tune with dragons.

While smiling, I put two fingers in my mouth and whistle loudly, calling out for my dragons. I remember that Astrid said that they would keep Ghost, Sunray and Twilight out of sight, but now that I'm here and I believe that I can trust these people, seeing that I trust Hiccup and Astrid, I don't see why not.

Hiccup's POV

Astrid and I were in the cove, where I first found Toothless, with Ghost, Twilight, Blaze, Sunray, Stormfly and Toothless, playing in the water and catching fish, when suddenly all five dragons stop and look towards Berk. The Furies have their ears up and twisting around, listening to something.

"What's up, bud? Did you hear anything?" As soon as I ask that, Ghost, Twilight, Blaze and Sunray take off into the sky, while Stormfly and Toothless run to Astrid and I, basically throwing us onto their backs, and then flying after the other four dragons. "Uhh, what's happening right now?" I ask out loud and look at Astrid.

"I don't know, but we need to get Ghost and Twilight back to the cove!" She says and I nod.

We quickly catch up to the four dragons but neither Toothless nor Stormfly seem interested in guiding them back, causing me and Astrid to share a confused look.

We fly fast and we soon approach my house, where I see someone standing by the door looking up. A couple of people also look up, whispering and pointing towards Ghost and Twilight, then looking at me and Astrid and getting even more confused. The dragons dive down towards the person standing by my house, making me quickly realise that it's Ashley.

As we get closer to the ground, Twilight is the first to fly in front of the rest of us, getting to Ash first. She lands next to Ashley and pushes her head on to her belly, rubbing it at the same time as Ashley rubs her between the ears.

"Hey Twi. I missed you too." Ashely says laughing and rubbing Twilight's head. Ghost, Blaze and Sunray land right after that, all going to snuggle Ashley as well. They do what seems like a group hug, and Astrid and I land right behind them.