Is Everything Alright?

Hiccup's POV

Astrid and I were waiting for Toothless and Stormfly to be back. When Twilight and Ghost came back to the gang, they talked to both our dragons and they started to leave. Astrid and I couldn't let them come alone so we came with them, but when we got here, Toothless turned to us and made us stop. When we tried to walk again he stood in front of us. Seeing that we wouldn't win this one, we sat down.

It has been about ten minutes and I'm starting to get worried. Astrid doesn't have her axe, which is weird since she always have it, and she doesn't look worried.

"How are you not even a little bit worried?" I ask seeing her laying with her back against a tree and eyes closed.

"Hiccup, if she was going to kill us or our dragons, she would have done it before, when we were on the clearing. I don't think she is evil. Even though we don't know each other, she didn't let Ghost attack me. AND she was able to calm down Stormfly, and as you know, only the both of us could do that." Astrid says opening her eyes and looking at me.

"I guess that's true. I just can't help myself, you know. But you are right. By the way she was with Stormfly and Toothless earlier, I don't think she wants to harm them." I say after remembering that she had a smile on her face every time she was near them.

After two minutes, we hear the sounds of leaves and branches being snapped, and also wings. Toothless and Stormfly apear and come to us. They seem really excited and Toothless is smiling. He puts his head between my legs and throws me up, making me land on his back. I look to the side to see Stormfly crouching down so Astrid can climb on her, and so she does.

"What was that all about, bud?" I ask him, but he just turns back to where they came from and starts to run. I hold on to the saddle and we start to fly. "Uh, Toothless, where are we going?" I ask him but he just ignores and goes faster. I see Stormfly right behind us and I look at Astrid, who shrugs.

After a couple of minutes, we land on a campsite and I see Ashley and her dragons. She seems nervous, as she is mumbling and pacing in front of her dragons.

Ashley's POV

Toothless and Stormfly left to find them, and I start to pace nervous. I've never told any human that I understand dragons, what will they think of me? Will they think I'm crazy? That I'm a witch? That I'm lying?

"Oh... I don't know if I can do this." I say mumbling to Blaze, Twilight and Ghost. "I have never, I repeat never, told any human what I can do. What if they don't belive me? What if they think I'm crazy or something?" I say freaking out a bit.

"Ash, you were the one who convinced us that they are cool. They won't judge you. Like Toothless and Stormfly said, they will be a bit surprised at first but, they'll get used to it." Blaze says in a calm voice.

"We are here!" Toothless announces, making me turn to them with a small smile.

"Hello, again!" I said in nervous tone.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Hiccup says getting off Toothless, and Astrid does the same.

"No, I mean, yes, I mean, you could say so but-" I start to ramble and make gestures with my hand.

"Ash!" Blaze says, making me stop.

"Right! Yeah, everything is alright. I just wanted to tell you something." I say getting my head straight and finally deciding what to do.