14. The truth about Reginald's death

"Use what you have to help people"

---

The next morning, Five slowly opened his eyes. His eyes moved around, to see where he was and he could recognize that he was back in his room.

He turned his head to the left to see Jane sitting on a chair next to him. She was reading a book she have found on one of the shelves in the room.

"Have you being here all night?" he asked and Jane looked to the right to see Five awake and she smiled "You awake. Thank God" she said as she put the book aside before she sat down at the edge of the bed.

She then gave him a punch in the chest "Ouch, I just got stitches" he said "That was for not telling me. Don't ever do that to me again" she said "Sorry. But I'm fine, I don't know why you were worried" he said "Oh, yeah, you were perfectly fine, considering you passed out and had to be carried by Diego and Allison" she said sarcastically.

"I thought for a moment that you were gonna leave me" she said "You can't get rid of me that easily. Beside you know that I would never leave you" he said as he lifted his left hand before putting it on the top of her left hand.

Jane looked down on the hands that was touching, before she look back at Five and they smiled to each other.

I was enchanted to meet you

But then they heard a bell ringing "Wakey, wakey. Eggs and bakey!" Klaus called out.

"We better down there before they think something is going on" Jane said "Yeah, you are right" he said "Get change, I will wait in the kitchen" she said before walking out.

---

Luther was sitting by the table in the kitchen when Jane entered.

Luther had a hood over his head and he looked embarrassed as he was sitting with huge hangover as Klaus was pouring coffee up in the mugs while having a big smile on his faces.

"What's going on with you?" Jane asked as she sat down by the table "Why do you care?" Luther asked "'Cause I heard some weird noises from your room last night" Jane said "Do you ever sleep?" Luther asked and Jane shook her head "Well, I do, but I don't sleep so heavily, I wake up at the slightest sound" she said.

"Well, Jane. Those noises was Luther having fun with some girl. He was doing some dilly-dallying. He popped his cherry!" Klaus said happy "Well, good for you. I assume there are not many women on the moon" Jane said "Can't you guys just leave me alone" Luther said "Would love to" Jane said.

"Here we go" Klaus said as he poured Luther some coffee in a mug "This'll fix you up, Luther" he said before he poured up another cup with coffee.

Luther sighed before he grabbed the cup and was about to take a sip when Five took the cup out of his hand "Thank you" Five said before he handed it to Jane who sat down next to him.