10. 'I found all of you'

"If you have being hurt many times and you still know how to smile. Trust me you are strong"

 Trust me you are strong"

---

Five woke up to see Luther sitting in front of him on a chair "Good you are awake" he said and Five scanned the room.

"Where is Jane?" he asked worried "She is sleeping behind you" Luther said and pointed on someone behind him.

Five turned his body around and breathe out in relief when he saw Jane laying asleep peacefully with her back facing the wall.

Five knew that because of the things Jane have being through, she have it with not letting her guards down. She almost never sleep more than three hours a day and when she do sleep, she always sleep with one eye opened, ready to jump in action. But it was like here she was sleeping peacefully.

Five let out a smile, she look so beautiful, even when she was asleep.

He just kept staring at her while she was sleeping, he lifted his arm before he moved it closer to her and he removed a piece of her hair away from her face, before he stroke his finger down her cheek. He was glad that he had her and she was by his side. He don't know what he will do if he lost her, she mean too much to him. He will lose his mind if she died. She kept him going. She kept his humanity alive just like he did to her. He needs her and he could feel it.

Five smiled and he put his hand on her cheek before stroking his thumb up and down on her cheek slowly and carefully, so he didn't woke her up.

"You care about her a lot" Luther said and Five nodded "More than you know" he said "So, she must be pretty important to you, right?" Luther asked "She is. I will do anything to protect her, even so I know she is a better fighter than me" Five said as he kept stroking his thumb up and down on her cheek.

"How can you do that, without her waking up and cutting off your hand?" Luther asked "Because I know how to handle her and calm her down. Beside, yeah she have issues and trauma, but don't we all" Five said before he removed his hand and turned his head back so he was facing Luther.

"Yeah Luther, every other person would lose their hands if they touch her like that, even me. It took me a long time for me to gain her trust. But she is not as cold hearted as you think she is. She have being trained into believing that she has to act like that, to survive and to not seems weak. Underneath all that cold hearted, bitching, careless person, is an actual human being who just want to feel loved and wanted, and ones she do that and she knows that she can trust you and you show her your trust and that you care. She is actually a sweet, caring, warm and wonderful woman" Five said with a smile "Woah, you are in love with her?" Luther said "Is it really that obviously?" Five asked and Luther nodded

"It is actually a funny story about how we became friends. We hated each other for the first two years and the first day we were partner up, we went to the training room so we could train together and get to know each other's fighting skills. But it didn't go so well. We didn't care about each other and we hated each other so much that we wanted to kill each other, so we both got carry away and it got out of hand and she almost killed me. I still have the scar from that day" he said "And still you fell in love with her" Luther said "Love can be a strange thing, Luther, very strange" Five said with a smile.