7. Waiting

"Everyone morning we get a chance. A chance to be better. Your past is your past. Leave it there. Get on with the future part"

 Get on with the future part"

---

Jane was in the bathroom stitching up her cut on her leg. She put her pants back on before walking out of the bathroom.

Five let out a softly grunts as he was stitching up the wound on his arm.

He grabbed a child band-aid from a box labeled Billy and The Choo-Choo before placing it over his wound carefully.

"Are you ready?" she asked and he jumped a bit before he turned towards the door to see Jane standing leaned against it, with her arm crossed over her chest "Jesus, Star. How long have you been standing there?" he asked "30 seconds" she replied and his eyes widened "30 seconds...For the love of God" he said "I should say that to you. Put some fucking clothes on before I hurt my eyes" she said "Well, since you didn't say anything for the 30 seconds you were standing there, I believe you like what you see" he said, smiling at her "Shut it Jumpy Guy and put on some clothes before I cut your arm open" she said "As the lady commands" he said before he walked over to his desk and grabbed a clean button shirt before he grabbed another clean umbrella suit.

After that, Five walked over to the window and opened it before he put the stuff he needs in the bag.

"You are not seriously bringing that doll?" Jane asked as Five put Delores in the bag before he zip it up "She is coming, like it or not. But don't worry, you are still my partner in crime and my best friend, maybe even my number one" he said and she rolled her eyes "You better shut up before I cut out your tongue" she said, grabbing her bag before swinging it over her left shoulder and he let out a smile before he grabbed the bag.

The two then crawled out of the window and down the fire escape.

Jane and Five could hear a voice coming from down the alley and they looked down from the ladder that let to the alley to spot Klaus in the dumpster bin, looking for something.

Jane put one foot on one of the bars on the ladder that lead to the ground with Five behind her.

"Shut up! I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box...so that Pogo will get off my ass!" Klaus said as Jane jumped down on the ground.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me" Five said before he stopped in the middle of the ladder "I don't care" he said "Hey" Klaus said with a laugh "You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" he asked "This one involved the least amount of talking" Jane said as Five jumped down on the ground before walking over to stand next to her "Or so we thought" he said.

"Are you going on a date? Or have sex? If you do, at least use protection" Klaus said and the two rolled their eyes "We are not going to save sex. We are best friends and partners in crime" Five said "Yeah, nothing else" she said "Beside we have more professional and important business to attend to" Five said.