4. The Lab

"Love is putting someone else's dreams before your own"

---

Flashback start...

Five and Jane was in The Commission's training room, training together.

Jane threw a punch at Five who dodged it before he threw a punch at her but she moved to the side dodging the punch.

Five threw a punch at Jane who dodged before she kicked him in the waist, causing him to stumbled back "Good" he said before he threw a punch at her, but she grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach but he dodged it by stepping back.

Jane threw a few punches at him, hitting him in the face a few times, but as she threw another punch, he grabbed her arm and turned it around, before he went behind her and wrapped his arm around her throat.

She turned her head so they were looking into each other's eyes and their lips was few inches apart.

She headbutted him cause him to stumble back, before she swung her legs under his, causing him to fall.

He then got up and threw a punch at her, but she grabbed his arm and turned it around, before she went behind him and wrapped her arm around his throat.

But he leaned forwards, lifting her up in the air before throwing her down on the floor making her hit the floor with a grunt.

Jane got up and she swung her legs under his causing him to fall but as she was about to threw a kick at him, he blink away.

Five appeared behind her before he swung his legs under hers causing her to fall on the ground and as he was about to kick her, she wrapped her legs around his neck and with her strength, she pulled him down on the floor, but as she threw a kick at him, he kicked her in the waist causing her to fell down.

Five jumped up and landed on his feet before he threw a punch at her, but she block it, before she swung her legs under his, causing him to fell down on the floor, but then he kicked her in her stomach making her stumble back.

Jane then threw a punch at Five, but he dodged it before he grabbed her arm and punched her in the face before he kicked her in the waist.

Five threw a punch at her but she quickly dodged it before she grabbed his arm, jumped up and spin around, swinging a kick towards him, hitting him in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

Jane then jumped up in the air and swung a kick at him, hitting him one time before he reach to dodged the other kick.

He then threw a punch at her, hitting her in the face and as Jane was about to threw a fist at him, he blink away.

Five then appeared behind her, causing her to turn around and he threw a punch at Jane who block it with her arms.

Five blink before he appeared next to her and punch her in the face.