1. Partner up

"Evil isn't born, it's made"

---

Flashback start...

When Jane walked into the briefcase room, the guard by the briefcase room, stood up immediately "Miss Jane" he said with a nod as she walked past him, putting the briefcase back on the shelf.

She turned around before taking off her helment, "Get this clean" she said, throwing the helmet to the guard "Of course Miss, I will tell the one who are responsible for the cleaning to clean it and it will be ready again in 10 minute" he said "Good" Jane said as she was fixing her hood that was over her head.

On a mission, Jane most of the time would wear a black armor that includes a hood and a mask that conceals her identity.

And when she was not at mission, most of the time she covered her head with a black hood.

"Have a nice day, Miss" the guard said, but Jane didn't answer, she didn't even look at him, she just walked past him, leaving the room.

As soon as she enter the cafeteria, everyone turned their heads towards her.

Whenever Jane walked into the room, everyone's heads snapped around to look at her. Though, she could always just looked in their direction and they'd cower away in fear of what she would do to them. Perks of being the most deadly assassin in The Commission.

Jane grabbed an apple from the counter where the food was, as she walked past it. She walked all the way down to the end of the room, ignoring the glazed people gave her.

She sat down by an empty table that was standing at the end of the room before she put her legs on cross, putting them up on top of an empty chair that was standing next to hers.

She pulled up one of her knives before she started cutting out a small piece of the apple with her knife.

When she cut the piece out, it was laying on the safe side of the knife. She lifted the knife to her mouth before she eat the piece of her knife.

Then she stabbed the knife down on the table before she put one finger on the edge of the handle.

"Miss Jane" a voice said with the little sound of frightened and Jane looked up to see Herb.

"What?" she asked before looking back down on her knife "The Handler want to see you" Herb said "Tell her that I don't want to see her" Jane said "She say it's important" Herb said "Tell her that if she wants to see me, then she shall came to me herself" she said "Please, Miss Jane" Herb said and Jane looked up.

As soon as she had eye contact with him, she could see the sense of fear in his eyes.

Everyone at the Commission feared Jane, even The Handler feared her, but she did her best not to show it.