Chpt. 35

Saturday, 11th of February
->Liz' Chapter<-

"Hey, Ally!" I greeted my friend when I entered the bar she was working in.

"Hey Liz! I am so glad you could make it! I have some big news to tell you: I have a boyfriend!" She said instantly.

"Wow! Congratulations! What's his name?" I hugged her and she smiled at me before answering "Kyle".

"He is very cute." She answered the question I was about to ask.

"Good. I'm so happy for you! I mean, my relationship is rather down lately. Sam never says yes anymore when I ask him to come over. It's been like a week since I last saw him, or so it feels! When you are in love with somebody, don't you want to spend every second of the day with that person?" I pouted.

Ally pulled off her apron , meaning her shift had ended. She bit her lip.

"I'm sorry! I am bothering you with my problems while you are super happy! So selfish of me." I looked down and played with the straw of my Coke.

"It's fine. I understand. If me and Kyle would have problems, I would want to discuss it with my friends too." She smiled and put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

"Thanks, so what do you reckon I should do?" I asked her.

"Just ask him why he is behaving so distantly." Ally said.

I nodded but my stomach felt weird. I am not really good at just asking people why they are behaving weirdly.

When I left, Ally smiled at me and whisper something in my ear:

"Everything is going to be all right, you'll see. L'amour gagne toujours!"

I frowned when she used the French words for "love concours always" but decided not to ask about it and made my way back home.

When I pulled into my street I spotted Sam's car in front of my house (or my parents' house) and immediately expected the worst : he came here to dump me.

But then I saw him sitting in his car. I parked my car on my usual parking spot and got out. I taped on his car window which made him turn towards me and he let the window down.

"Get in!" He ordered.

"What?" I asked him puzzled.

"I said: 'get in'." He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Why?"

"Because." He opened the door on his right side and I walked over to the other side and sat down on the passenger's seat.

"I have a surprise and you need to wear a blindfold." He simply said and I frowned but before I could say anything he put a blindfold around my head.

"This is very kidnappy." I murmured.

"It is! Then we would have to be like the 'Stockholm Syndrome'." He said and laughed. I immediately started humming 'Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction because my friends used to make me learn their songs and since then I became a real Directioner.

"Where are we going?" I asked for what seemed like the fiftieth time.

"I'm not telling you!"

"Give me a hint then." I tried, chewing loudly on the chewing gum he had offered me a minute ago to annoy him.

"Okay, Ally was part of my plan."

"She knew about it?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep, and she distracted you while I was getting things ready."