Chpt. 28

Wednesday, 8th of February, 2018
--> Naomi's Chapter <--
The dreams had returned, even after I met Niall. I hadn't seen him after that little meet up though, it seemed as if he vanished from the earth.

I looked for him the day before yesterday and yesterday but nothing.

I was rummaging through the cupboards and found an unopened pack of Oreos for me to eat.

"Ella! Mila! I have O-REEEE-OS!" I screamed through the flat and sat down on the couch, opening the plastic and eating a heavenly Oreo.

"Mine! MINE!" Mila came running in and fell into the couch next to me and bumped her head against the wall.

"Loser!" Ella came in and grabbed herself a cookie too.

"You shouldn't laugh, she can't change the clumsiness, it is in her bones." I laughed and Ella gave me a high five.

"HEY! I am right here!" Mila pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You don't want a cookie then?" I teased, waving the package before her eyes.

"Give me that!" She said and grabbed the package.

"Fine. Who wants to watch the other days episode of Home?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"ME!" Ella and Mila shouted in unison, although Milas "me" was more like "meghhrg!".

We watched the episode in complete silence and when it was over, I had a brilliant idea.

"Why don't we go to the beach? I have a day off work, so we can go?" I asked my friends.

"Yes! The sea! It has been too long!" Mila shouted, a very bright smile plastered on her face.

"Isn't it like a 2 hour drive?" Ella asked.

"So what? It is only 11 am!" Mila said, pouting.

"Shall we, girls?" I asked, grabbing some towels, a magazine, my wallet and my phone and putting it in my bag.

"Okay." They both said.

An hour and a half later we arrive. At the beach. I don't remember the name of this place, but it looked very picturesque.

"I like it!" Mila said, already slipping of her Allstars and running of into the sand.

Me and Ella laughed.

"Come on." I said, also slipping of my shoes.

"Gosh, the sand feels amazing!" Ella squealed.

"We are lucky. I mean, it is February so there is no one here! Place enough!" I said when we sat down on our beach towels.

"Yes, but it is kind of cold, too." Ella said, pulling her sweater tighter.

"Well, I love the sea so I do not care one bit about the weather. Me and my family used to go to the beach every summer and even if it was storming, we were on the beach. How I love those times." Mila smiled with a dreamy look in her eyes.

I grabbed a magazine and browsed through the pages. My eye landed on one particular title:

"Niall Horan plays hide & seek in London"

Niall Horan, former band lid of One Direction, had a beautiful day out in London the other day. Horan, who hasn't been spotted ever since the split in 2017 in London, used to stay in his flat in Dublin all day, as insiders told us. "He spend all of his time in that flat, he didn't contact anyone, not even his former bandmate Louis Tomlinson who's divorce was announced a couple of weeks back. We were very surprised and pleased to hear he came out of that flat."