Chpt. 12

Thursday, 1st of February, 2018

--> Mila’s Chapter <--

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and got up. Today was Harry Styles’ 24th birthday and I knew that, as some sort of tradition, he would give a party in a trendy night club in, of course, London.

As always, many beautiful ladies would come, and to be honest, I really didn’t want to know what went on at such parties.

I sighed and brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes, casual ones, and entered the living room, seeing that Ella and Naomi had already prepared breakfast.

“I am being so spoiled!” I clapped my hands and sat down on my usual place.

“Because you are always the one to sleep in, nice.” Ella put the saucepan filled with eggs and bacon down right in front of me.

“It looks delicious, my dear friends!” I beamed at them.

“Thanks.” They both just plainly answered.

“I am sorry, but I really have to leave now. Otherwise I am going to miss my appointment at the hairdressers.” Ella said after breakfast and got up in an instant, storming to the hall and putting on her jacket.

“Yeah, me too. I mean…I don’t have to go to the hairdressers too… But I really need new boots and a new shirt.” I made up and excuse.

“Seriously though, guys? I really need to clean this up on my own?” Naomi looked at us disapprovingly.

“Sorry, Naomi!” We both said and exited the apartment.

 Walking around London, later on, gave me the fresh air I needed to think about those 6 years of being a Directioner. I still was one, but since they split, it lessened. Zayn and Louis deleted their Twitter accounts and Niall, Liam and Harry tweeted seldom. I found that a pity because really, I liked Harry’s tweets.

I entered the “Pull & Bear” store and after a couple of minutes, I was out, carrying a bag filled with clothes. Gosh, this store was like heaven on earth, literally.

For my boots, I decided on “Boots”.

When I was done, I didn’t feel the urge to return to the apartment, so I walked a little bit around the town.

I found out after a while that I was in the neighbourhood that was known for its nightlife in London. Soho.

Well, I also had to admit that I was a bit lost at the moment. God damnit, I always have this when I go around exploring things on my own. I never had this when I went put with the girls, but when I was on my own, you bet.

I sighed and took in my surroundings. Club, pub, club, club, pub, disco and so on. I didn’t even see a bus stop or taxi’s passing. I decided to ask someone how I got back in Oxford Street and walked to a boy, who I didn’t see the face of, and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and-

Holy mother of god.

No.

No.

Na-ah.

Not possible.

While I was telling myself everything happening here was a dream, the boy, ahum Ashton Irwin, ahum that sexy 5SOS drummer, spoke up.

“Yes? Can you stop that conversation in your head?” He waved his hands before my eyes.

“Uhm, yeah, so-sorry. I think that the thing I was about to ask, you wouldn’t know what the thing’s answer was, I think. Um, never mind.” I babbled.

“Take it easy, my name is Ashton and I assume you knew that already? And indeed, if you wanted to ask me the way, I don’t know, because I am not from here.

“Hi uhm, Ashton, my name’s Mila. The stupid thing is that I do live here, and I don’t know.” I mentally facepalmed myself.

“You live here? In Soho? For how long?” He asked laughing.

“No, not in Soho. I don’t come here that often, not by foot that is. I live nearby Oxford Street.” I answered. “I’m not keeping you up, right?”

“No, I was just waiting for the rest of the boys and the birthday boy.”

“You have an appointment? Oh sorry. I will let you be. Maybe I should try entering a club or something?” I laughed.

“I mean, yes. That seems a good idea to me.” I was still staring, I thought to myself. And that accent never quite let me go. He laughed.

“Thanks anyway! Have fun in London!” I wished him and disappeared in some nightclub where a deejay was already practising his set for tonight.

“Excuse me?” I asked the man behind the bar.

“I’m sorry ma’am, this club is exclusive tonight.” The man came from behind the bar and tried to guide me out.

“I know my way out of this club, thanks. The problem is that I don’t know the way out of Soho.” I said assertively.

“Aha, turn the first street right, there you will find a taxi company.” The man said, pointing to a street on the right when we were outside. He disappeared back in the club and I was left by my own.

Easy peasy.

A taxi brought me home and I found out that I had been stupid because it wasn’t that far from home.

“Thanks. How many do I owe you?” I asked the driver.

“25 pounds, ma’am.” He smiled in the rear view mirror.

“You really don’t have to call me ma’am, sir. I’m only eighteen.”I smiled back and handed him the money and got out.

I entered our apartment and found Naomi sitting on the couch, watching the latest Pretty Little Liars.

“Hey! I wanted to watch that too!” I exclaimed. She had an evil smile on her face.

“I felt like I deserved this, Mila. I have worked all morning and you, you probably got lost again.”

“What? How do you know that?” I asked disbelievingly.

“Mils, you always do.” She smiled but focussed back on PLL.

“Well, I met somebody. Somebody famous.” I beamed.

That made her look away from the television screen.

“What?! Who?!” She looked at me with wide eyes.

“Where is Ella anyway?” I asked Naomi, seeing that Ella was nowhere to be seen around the room.

“She just called me. She met Olivia from cooking class. They decided on going to lunch together. But who did you meet!?”

“Ashton Fletcher Irwin.” I beamed again.

“No way! He’s Australian! Why would he be here?” Naomi frowned but looked excited as well.

“I don’t know. But I asked him the way and of course, I made a total fool out of myself.” I now, not mentally anymore, facepalmed myself.

“What’s new.” Naomi mumbled but I heard.

“Hey!”

I told her the entire story and she laughed at me at first, but then she became excited about the whole idea of meeting a celebrity.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys! Here I am again! 

THIS BOOK ALMOST HAS 700 READS HOW CRAZY IS THAT AND I REALLY SHOULD THANK YOU! SO THANK YOUUUUU! HEART HEART HEART FOR YOU!

Some things in this book may seem odd, and believe me, I find them odd too and everything will make sense in the end, I promise!

ENJOY YOUR MONDAY!  (I don't have school but good luck if you do!)

Love you loads!

Marie

PS: This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend NinaSchoonvliet! :) x