Chpt. 21

Monday, 5th of February, 2018

--> Lola’s Chapter <--

I have to say I was still a bit star struck of yesterday, you know, meeting Louis Tomlinson (again) and  all, when I woke up in my own bed, yawning again.

“Lola! Lola! Lola!” Riley was jumping on my bed at 7am. Fun.

“Rileeeeey!” I groaned, burying my head in my pillow to exclude the noise my little half sister was making.

“You have to get readyyyy!” She giggled and fell on me.

“Riley, I don’t have to go to class today.” I said, eyeing the little monster sprawled across my bed, one of her feet resting close by my ear.

“Woops!” She giggled and went away.

I tried to sleep again after that little intermezzo, but failed. I was really tired when I got up at 8am, I noticed that mother was gone so I was home alone.

I decided to skype my friends who lived in London and Melbourne.

“Kath!!” I was about to hug the screen of my computer when I saw her, I’m serious, but stopped when I thought about how weird that would look.

Katherine laughed on the other side of the screen and I noticed that she tanned a bit.

“Hi, Lolosh!” I laughed because she used my nickname of secondary school again.

“I’m going to try to skype the others now.” I said and a little bit later, I saw Naomi, Ella and Mila’s face on the screen.

“Naomosh! Ellosh! Milosh!” Katherine screamed and laughed again.

“Purrrfect!” Ella laughed and Katherine started their handshake through the computer screens. Weird lot, we are.

“Liz couldn’t come. She is gone shopping with Holly.” I smiled and everybody nodded.

Everybody told their story about how their week had gone. Turned out everybody had found a famous boy except Naomi, she had found a job.

“So, can you like, get me Hugo Boss perfume? For free?” I asked Naomi and she rolled her eyes.

“I do not know, to be honest. I started yesterday.” She said, smiling proudly.

“They work on a Sunday in London? Me no likey.” I pulled a disgusted face.

“When can we meet again? I mean, we miss you guys!” Ella said.

“I am free in 2 months.” I pouted, not really looking forward to tomorrow, when classes would start again.

“I don’t know, actually. I need to ask Millie.” She started speaking to someone behind the screen that we couldn’t see.

“Can we meet Millie? She seems nice if we have to judge based on what you told us.” I asked Katherine.

“Oh sure, I’ll call her. She just went to the kitchen. MILLIE!” Katherine yelled and we heard a voice saying she’d be there in a matter of seconds.

“Hello!” We saw a blonde girl appearing in the view. She looked like she was a model, or a celebrity at least. Also, she had a very thick Australian accent and I bet Katherine is still learning Australian slang from her.

“Hi!” I waved at the webcam. She waved back and smiled.

“So, you know who I am, but I only know your names, not really the faces.” She asked.

“I’m Lola.” I replied.

“This is Ella, Mila and I am Naomi.” Naomi said, pointing to the correct faces.