Chpt. 29

Wednesday, 8th of February, 2018
--> Liz's Chapter<--

"So he came and visited me and I was like what and I had to remove my posters so quickly!" Lola laughed at the other side of the line.

"What happened next?" I heard in her voice that she was beyond excited about the fact that he had made a move.

"Well, I failed. He entered my room while I was doing that. He burst out laughing, of course. I was so ashamed, Liz!" I laughed.

"I find it funny that you still have posters in your room of One Direction, Lola."

"Don't even start! I don't know why I never got rid of them!" She was laughing too.

"What is that noise in the background?" I asked Lola, because the entire call I had heard weird noises.

"I'm in the couch next to Timo, he's watching Spongebob Squarepants. They still make that show, believe it or not, and Octo still has a very annoying voice, more annoying than Professor Trelawneys!" Lola laughed.

I know you may find that name funny, but we do have a professor named Trelawney, just like Harry Potter, or so Lola told me, I never really liked the movies.

"Oh my! I really hated that Octo!" I laughed. Our calls were always like that: boys and gossip and childhood nostalgia.

On that matter we were typical girls, gossiping and boys were our very favourite subjects to talk about.

Oh, and also whining about the low percentages of our phones batteries.

"Hey, Liz, I have to go now, I need to finish that essay about antibiotics tested on animals. It is very important." Lola said.

"Okay! Bye!" I said and hung up.

I looked around my bedroom and saw thy my drawers were very untidy, so I decided to clean them and found an old collage of my friends and I.

The collage was made in 2017, for my own 18th birthday.

I smiled.

"Elizabeth!? Are you in your room?!" My mother yelled.

"YES!" I yelled back.

"Me and Holly are going out, shopping. Fancy tagging along?"

"No, thanks for asking though!" I said.

Why did I say no? Because I wanted to invite Sam over and watch a romantic comedy with him or something.

To: Samantha
Hey babe!
You want 2 come over?
I have popcorn & Netflix! :)

Kissessss,
Your Elizabeth xxx

I waited for a reply and after 15 minutes, I heard my ringtone.

"Hello, Liz speaking." I answered quickly, without looking at the caller ID.

"Lizke! Oh how I missed calling you that!" It was Ella, I could tell by the way she greeted me.

"Stevens! Oh how I missed calling you that!" I laughed and Ella grunted.

"Long time no call, Liz. Why's that?" Ella asked.

"Not my fault! You were always too busy with 'Harry fucking Styles'!" I mocked the way she used to say Harry's name.

"D'you-"

"Yes, I heard. Mila told me. She told me everything. She even called me last night, we talked about Ashton." I enlightened her.

"Yes, it is very weird, the situation between those two." Ella answered.